F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
I see there are Hainanese incense sticks available at 2088tea, does anyone know what this smells like?

the only description o the site is that it is entry level and has deep sweetness.

so when I tried to google Hainanese I get chicken and weed:Speechless:

:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao: salam bro'
I ordered them and on their way to home but Im afraid they become sold out when it reaches home ...

I see there are Hainanese incense sticks available at 2088tea, does anyone know what this smells like?
I like the WuShuangGe Hainanese sticks.
Enough to get 2 short tubes and 3 long tubes.
I love those hardwood tubes also, nice work.

With this incense you will smell some binder, but you will also get a very decent Hainan resin aroma that can linger in the air (closed room). After smelling these sticks I had to get more IO Sinensis from an ouddict (Sinensis 2).
I found a seller who had a 500 stick bundle of Hainanese Incense for just $35, so I bought a bundle, but when I tried it, I instantly recognized the quality of the WuShuangGe sticks. The cheap bundle smelled mostly of binder:(

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict

the only description o the site is that it is entry level and has deep sweetness.

so when I tried to google Hainanese I get chicken and weed:Speechless:

is beautiful. very minimal. bitter but with sweetness and honey like notes in most whiffs, not all. much more classic, restrained and minimal compared to most japanese insence. that says alot.

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
@Mandeel AlMandeel

Hainan classic from the famous chinese incense house that kz carries is the most stripped down naked hainan wood and red kinam note with minimal bitter sweet note. Very hard to understand close by when listening from belly or chest height. Best to enjoy scent from afar. Very very very addictive stuff. At the moment with few select Kyara sticks from Japanese houses this is my favorite incense by far. Most Japanese Kyara or agarwood sticks next to this are too busy. Just sooooo elegant.

Nine life times
Even harder to understand than above. Higher tier in price and material used but not one I can detect. More bitter less sweet and even more monotone but 1 in 10 whiffs is red soil wood material. No resemblance to yellow green or black oil Kyara. Almost none. No milky sweet or vanilla custard. I don’t yet fully get this.

Kz made sticks

My favourite by long shot manaban malak.
Mix of the Perfect scent of Indian mix with Vietnam super quality scent on both charcoal and electric burner medium heat. Rich round sweet and very incensy. No other additional notes or spices added are detected. I know the wood used here is Brunei heartwood but I smell more Indian and Vietnam.

Hatsune
Wet Kyara smell. Pond. Algea. Bricks. LOtus flower. Bittersweet medicinal. Very nice and as he said resembles Kyara fu in ryugen note but ultimately not my favorite

Gandhasara
Based on old Indian book. Is more spicy and fruity than agarwood. There is wood there for sure but more spice. Doesn’t feel Asian. Feels Indian as it should I guess. Not my favorite but I enjoy it time to time.

Myo jyu
Curry. Turmeric. Cooking spices and chinese herbs. No oud in this one I believe. Is funny and weird how it warms your belly and chest.

Last edited:
@Mandeel AlMandeel

Hainan classic from the famous chinese incense house that kz carries is the most stripped down naked hainan wood and red kinam note with minimal bitter sweet note. Very hard to understand close by when listening from belly or chest height. Best to enjoy scent from afar. Very very very addictive stuff. At the moment with few select Kyara sticks from Japanese houses this is my favorite incense by far. Most Japanese Kyara or agarwood sticks next to this are too busy. Just sooooo elegant.

Nine life times
Even harder to understand than above. Higher tier in price and material used but not one I can detect. More bitter less sweet and even more monotone but 1 in 10 whiffs is red soil wood material. No resemblance to yellow green or black oil Kyara. Almost none. No milky sweet or vanilla custard. I don’t yet fully get this.

Kz made sticks

My favourite by long shot manaban malak.
Mix of the Perfect scent of Indian mix with Vietnam super quality scent on both charcoal and electric burner medium heat. Rich round sweet and very incensy. No other additional notes or spices added are detected. I know the wood used here is Brunei heartwood but I smell more Indian and Vietnam.

Hatsune
Wet Kyara smell. Pond. Algea. Bricks. LOtus flower. Bittersweet medicinal. Very nice and as he said resembles Kyara fu in ryugen note but ultimately not my favorite

Gandhasara
Based on old Indian book. Is more spicy and fruity than agarwood. There is wood there for sure but more spice. Doesn’t feel Asian. Feels Indian as it should I guess. Not my favorite but I enjoy it time to time.

Myo jyu
Curry. Turmeric. Cooking spices and chinese herbs. No oud in this one I believe. Is funny and weird how it warms your belly and chest.

Nice post dear, I have manaban malaki sticks of kz the aroma are so unique but I like to burn it normally without using electric burner do u try both way? And about chinese hainan sticks I didn't try but I have some sinking hainan agarwood this wood are unbelievable aroma and so heavenly!!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
Nice post dear, I have manaban malaki sticks of kz the aroma are so unique but I like to burn it normally without using electric burner do u try both way? And about chinese hainan sticks I didn't try but I have some sinking hainan agarwood this wood are unbelievable aroma and so heavenly!!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts

I haven’t had success with incense and electric burner. Either not hot enough to enjoy the scents or too hot and smells burnt. Best to light it and blow out flame. I keep upright or mostly upright angle to get a cooler burning.

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Im not a fan of incense sticks or cones being burnt direct as i just get a burnt smell, however they do work well on a electric burner. I havent tried any of the new KZ sticks though...