Aged Mysore Sandalwood

Discussion in 'Oud Impressions Shop' started by Ouddict, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ouddict

Ouddict Administrator

Ouddict submitted a new Showcase Item:

Aged Mysore Sandalwood

Read more about this showcase item here...

2. Ammar

Ammar Oud Fan

I can't understand these "showcase items" flooding the forum by you, and why are you exactly advertising for oud impression selling items ???

3. Ouddict

Ouddict Administrator

I did actually add a disclaimer on the Oud Idrees ad, but forgot to add it on the rest of the ads:

For reference here it is.
    Note: Please note that this item is for sale by Oud Impressions, but listed by Ouddict for technical assistance purposes only. Please direct all purchase enquiries to @Oudiferous, thanks

We are revamping the forum and Showcase is new software that we are testing - as per the forum notice. At this point in time, as it’s new software, I’m building the content on Showcase until it is configured as required. It’s a favour for the trial vendors and for Oud Impressions. Imperial Oud will be next to be migrated onto Showcase. Showcase itself will be renamed soon.

As for Oud Impressions, the blog site is being launched on the Ouddict Community platform as previously announced. The Oud Impressions blog was a part of the agreement is that we allow the Oud Impressions shop to advertise alongside vendors on the forum.

For those not in the know, Oud Impressions was a brilliant Oud blog established many years ago and it’s an honour to have it as part of this community.

PM me if you have any further questions.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    Rasoul Salehi and Habz786 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Promote Oud!