Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Brother Sultan Pasha's Incense Royale is a delight if anyone has ever tried it. It is not too overpowering and is just right. Not worn it for a while, maybe need to pull this out the safe for a swipe soon.

This is a very nice potent mukhalat i havent worn it in a while but used up most of my bottle, Sultan Pasha makes some great blends not sure if hes done anything with musk or a Ghaliyah attar

ParadiseofOils

True Ouddict
This is a very nice potent mukhalat i havent worn it in a while but used up most of my bottle, Sultan Pasha makes some great blends not sure if hes done anything with musk or a Ghaliyah attar

I have a sample of all his blends from a couple years back, as far as I'm aware I don't think any of them have musk in them. I ended up buying a full tola of incense royale I like it that much a couple years back.

jalil

Oud bully
I agree SP attars are really well blended...and incense royale one of the best.

Oud_learner

Olfactory beauty that will be left for future generations. :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

Ammar

True Ouddict
BarakAllahu feek akhi al habib :)

She doesn't like hindis tho :')

Thai, Malaysia and Cambodi is ok. Hindis is only ok after a couple of hours.

Yesterday I had both KZ Hindi classic and FO hindi 100k.

"What is that smells like a horse??" :')

I find the barn/animalic style genre is an enjoyment to the wearer not the others. I would probably act the same if someone is wearing Hindi next to me LOL! Because I think the silage/projection of the indolic aromas that reaches the bystander are way stronger than other suave notes that give that specific oil its complexity and overall intrigued scent profile when laced with the indoles.