Uday Lalan

I too had Tempest but didn't like it that much. The bottle had flakes at the bottom probably they did not get it right (the first batch) I also got a vibe similar to one of the Acqa De Parma perfumes. My favorites are the King Abdullah blend , Kings blend from ASAQ and Al Shareef's SAQR. All of them equally good .

riviera274

Administrator and Hindi Lover
Staff member
I too had Tempest but didn't like it that much. The bottle had flakes at the bottom probably they did not get it right (the first batch) I also got a vibe similar to one of the Acqa De Parma perfumes. My favorites are the King Abdullah blend , Kings blend from ASAQ and Al Shareef's SAQR. All of them equally good .
My Tempest also has white flakes that settle at the bottom,cant say I don't like it but not something I reach for often.

Uday Lalan

Asaq Kings blend has in the beginning a good Taif rose and turns decidedly oudhy with a floral touch . I like it immensely. It evokes past memories and though the rose is very good it's connected to the past. SAQR on the other hand has a bright sparkling rose like a rose bouquet has been given to you . SAQR evokes happy memories .

jalil

Oud bully
Al ghaliya by Al Shareef is the most beautiful arabic perfum I ever smell!

And the most expensive arabic perfum I ever buy :D

IM_AU

Oud Fan
Al Ghaliyah from AlShareef is a great Mukhalat which tells how real Mukhalat should smell... as soon as you put it you will realize that you are wearing something expensive. It's a heavy perfume starts of with animalic musk and then you will be surrounded by beautiful bouquet of flowers until dry down.