Ofaruk

True Ouddict
Dear friends,
I am not usually fan of a commercial house like Al Haramain, however, I have heard good things about their Attar al Kaaba. If anybody is familiar with this oil, can you kindly share your thoughts? Much appreciated!

I had a bottle, wore it a few times, but that’s it, ended up selling it. I can’t remember enough to describe the notes, but it lacked a natural vibe.

Whereas, I used a whole bottle of ASAQ’s Al Hajar Al Aswad, and kinda miss it. It was Jasmine-centric, but again, didn’t seem to be natural, although not all that synthetic smelling either.

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
I had a bottle, wore it a few times, but that’s it, ended up selling it. I can’t remember enough to describe the notes, but it lacked a natural vibe.

Whereas, I used a whole bottle of ASAQ’s Al Hajar Al Aswad, and kinda miss it. It was Jasmine-centric, but again, didn’t seem to be natural, although not all that synthetic smelling either.
I have something similar I got for ASQ. I need to list it and sell it :)

Actually 2 diff blends from ASQ both attar Kaaba blends

Arabiad07

Oud Fanatic
@Tauhid Shaikh
@Arabiad07
How about Khalouq by Al Shareef?
It’s a very nice and sophisticated attar. However it’s not how I would think a modern day Kaabah attar would be like. I believe Al Shareef was recreating the ancient scent from centuries ago.

It’s very dark, slight barn (the good kind), great musk. Not sweet.

Bayt Al Ateeq is mystical, beautiful ambergris, musk, sweet.