AbasFrag

Oud Burner
@AbasFrag try a mica plate on coal see how it works :Thumbsup:

I have mica and i have electric burner brother but for me personally I prefer burning on a coal that have been resting for 15 minutes until a good layer of ash is built. Specially for fumigating home and clothes.

For listening, thinking and listening and sniffing... etc i prefer electric heater to get the notes. But for just enjoying a nice smell at home I'm old school charcoal burner:)

I must agree bro @Nikhil S .... burning in the right moment is another experience for me. And my favourite oils are those who smell like oud heated on low heat hahaha

Nikhil S

Resident Reviewer
I have mica and i have electric burner brother but for me personally I prefer burning on a coal that have been resting for 15 minutes until a good layer of ash is built. Specially for fumigating home and clothes.

For listening, thinking and listening and sniffing... etc i prefer electric heater to get the notes. But for just enjoying a nice smell at home I'm old school charcoal burner:)

I must agree bro @Nikhil S .... burning in the right moment is another experience for me. And my favourite oils are those who smell like oud heated on low heat hahaha
So true. So true. Wonderful, brother. I prefer oils like that too haha. And I love the mubakhra because I fumigate my clothes too. Only thing is the fumigated clothes on coal take sometime for the burnt wood aroma to dissappear. After 30 mins. I cannot describe how happy that aroma makes me feel. Very subtle. Very sufi.

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
I have to say walla patta woods are special and create a lovely fresh, sweet, minty, earthy green cloud of goodness. Heating Al Khadra Oud double super walla patta a blast of high heat to unlock the goodness and then low heat for slow release of the good stuff :handok:

AbasFrag

Oud Burner
I have to say walla patta woods are special and create a lovely fresh, sweet, minty, earthy green cloud of goodness. Heating Al Khadra Oud double super walla patta a blast of high heat to unlock the goodness and then low heat for slow release of the good stuff :handok:

It's really amazing. Too bad I missed Alkhadra walla patta kit...

To feel better I'm burning some Hudhayl the wood from ASO. On electric heater for you Habz :) yummmmmmmm I love hindi!!!!!!

Nikhil S

Resident Reviewer
Some lovely vietnam chips by Mr Bolton. Required higher than usual low voltage to bake. Once it started it wouldn't stop. The whole profile is that of Green Kyara Oil wood if placed back to low from the initial high volt. Piercing redness of ultimate olfactory bliss and low voltage vanilla flavored boiling milk. I had also burnt bit of Bangla and Thai plantations before it. Kyara is definitely from Vietnam. Lol. I wish I could own a kilo of that stuff. I was amused and speechless.

ParadiseofOils

True Ouddict
Found around 1KG of Thai Chips i had lying for a while. Dont have too much info on them but Smells very fruity and floral! Need to burn a few chips to get an idea and understanding of the aroma.

20171120_194907-jpg.2059

Attachments

• 20171120_194907.jpg
    20171120_194907.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 514

Imran786

Oud-Osmosis
I have a mixture of Baieido Kokonoekokumo and Peruvian Palo Santo on the burner, the smell is like a vanilla magic tree (I love this smell) and warm caramel. It really hit me by surprise as I didn't expect such a smell from Agarwood. The Palo Santo really brings out the vanilla tones in the wood. It's probably the most gorgeous caramel I have ever smelt.

alcolado glacial

True Ouddict
I received my first charcoal burner so i had a monster session today. First some cathederal tear incense, lovely lemony frankincense smoke that never feels overpowering, relaxing and especially grounding.....
Next some budha powder tibetan incense , smells very spicy and woody , foodlike , think kebab, chili. Lovely scent but a bit more heavy in the air.
After a 10 min break some sinking brunei from alkhadra. What a way to end the session; spicy oudy and really relaxing scent, my room smells exotic and peacefull. I wish you all a lovely smokin weekend!

I received my first charcoal burner so i had a monster session today. First some cathederal tear incense, lovely lemony frankincense smoke that never feels overpowering, relaxing and especially grounding.....
Next some budha powder tibetan incense , smells very spicy and woody , foodlike , think kebab, chili. Lovely scent but a bit more heavy in the air.
After a 10 min break some sinking brunei from alkhadra. What a way to end the session; spicy oudy and really relaxing scent, my room smells exotic and peacefull. I wish you all a lovely smokin weekend!

I really love Brunei wood....

q8mob-20171126-0001.jpg

Faizal_p

Sulaym.co.uk
I've tried it mIxed with Oud and frankincense. I think I must've scortched it as the initial sweetness was replaced quite quickly with a burnt acrid smell. Maybe would work better on a very low temp setting blended with other elements