peter4ptv

I always read your post, and on my laptop it looks like 'think':Roflmao::Poop::Roflmao::Poop::Roflmao:
Good catch;)
It took me a moment to get it:Roflmao:
I need to turn off that automatic spelling.
Now I am going to have my home made feta cheese with some black Assam tea accompanied by a fat swipe Assam oud.:p No burn for me, just lots of :Poop::Poop::Poop:
I type oud it comes up as our, need to go back and changed few times d............... computers:D
I guess apple didn’t have oud in his dictionary, and google comes up with a musical instrument.
Someone may think that we are all musicians here at ouddict:Roflmao:
Now trying to correct me again to “our diet” when typing ouddict :Roflmao::Roflmao:

Grega

True Ouddict
Good catch;)
It took me a moment to get it:Roflmao:
I need to turn off that automatic spelling.
Now I am going to have my home made feta cheese with some black Assam tea accompanied by a fat swipe Assam oud.:p No burn for me, just lots of :Poop::Poop::Poop:
I type oud it comes up as our, need to go back and changed few times d............... computers:D
I guess apple didn’t have oud in his dictionary, and google comes up with a musical instrument.
Someone may think that we are all musicians here at ouddict:Roflmao:
Now trying to correct me again to “our diet” when typing ouddict :Roflmao::Roflmao:
Mmm, feta. Nyam! :Roflmao:

(especially with homegrown tomatoes)

Fired-up! my morning with some HO Filipino chips.

...................now it’s just past noon,
my pkg. from LMK arrived,
now I’m smokin’ some LMK Filipino chips.

Similar profiles, but not identical.
Both excellent in my books.
Difficult to pick one over the other, but I do like the brightness in the LMK chips.

Great find gentlemen:Thumbsup:

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
Virgin Sumatra island by feel oud
Lovely stuff. for scenting the room and close by listening. Awfully close to the scent of the oil by same name from adam. A unique bitter green blue salty sweet note. Jolly rancher like fruit sweet/sour note. For the price is very much a steal and highly recommended.