Dismiss Notice
We are in the middle of changing the user interface of the forum to make it easier to navigate, eliminate some bugs in the previous template and expand the forum functionality in the future.
Dismiss Notice
VOTING NOW OPEN FOR OUD AND NATURAL PERFUME OF THE YEAR 2017! PLEASE VOTE IN BOTH POLLS. THANK YOU.

General Announcement

Discussion in 'Imperial Oud' started by Faizal_p, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Faizal_p

Faizal_p Resident Artisan

Hello and Salams to all, we are very proud and happy to officially announce a new member to our team- @Abdullah .
    We have known abdullah for many years now initially as a customer but then developing the relationship further as he is an expert in distilling essential oils. Abdullah also has official accreditations/ certification and been involved in developing a special type of condenser.
    He has been experimenting with sandalwood and we are pleased to say we have distilled in the UK!!!
    next on the agenda is to improve our facility in Sri Lanka (new condenser and larger pot) and to go all out in assam and produce the very best we can possibly do- projects in the works are a Nagaland oil which will turn some heads and a Kalakassi oil. tickets and visa sorted so please look out for videos from next month, he should be there for a month and so will oversee the full process from soaking to final collection.
    Over to you now @Abdullah

Bryan-I, VPhong, F4R1d0uX and 9 others like this.
  2. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

All the best! Nice to read about Mr. Abdullah.

Great news that Nagaland, Kalakassi, and Assam are your focus now. This 2018 will be the year of Nagaland. Hindi and Hindi tones. Yahoooooooooo! Well, I would love to see a complete Itr/ Attar from IO team.

tyson, Bryan-I, VPhong and 4 others like this.
  3. Abdullah

Abdullah Junior Member

jzzk @Faizal_p & @Faheem for having me. it is an honour to join. i have been doing so much more travelling over the last year or two, so my posting on ouddict has been neglected. but it has not been a waste of time. as you will see in due course inshaallah. a lot of of projects/experiments have been planned. jzkk and thanks to bhai @Rai Munir and everyone else in advance for their kind words and good wishes. alhmdllh

jalil, VPhong, F4R1d0uX and 5 others like this.
  4. Abdullah

Abdullah Junior Member

New releases coming soon

ImperialOud - A Labour Of Love

Following years of research and a journey of extensive professional development involving global travel to oft remote locations to source and experiment with the highest quality chips and oils and simultaneously learn from expert botanists and professors in the field, we are pleased to assuredly state that we have mastered the art of creating the finest ouds ourselves, from start to finish, and, as a first in Europe, are doing so from right here in the UK.

Imperial Oud’s new UK releases will be announced here – kindly sign up for alerts. In the meantime check out our video below.

http://www.imperialoud.com

5. Abdullah

Abdullah Junior Member

6. Abdullah

Abdullah Junior Member

7. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Wowwww! England is becoming Subcontinental.
    Would you please, brother Abdullah, share about the wood distilled and the oil- notes? Thanks
    I am sure, there will be some attar from your team.

8. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Such wonderful new , my best to team IO

F4R1d0uX and Mandeel AlMandeel like this.
  9. Mandeel AlMandeel

Mandeel AlMandeel Oud Geek Staff Member

Welcome to Ouddict @Abdullah and best wishes to IO team

F4R1d0uX and riviera274 like this.
  10. Chip Burns

Chip Burns Oud Fan

@Abdullah welcome and.....
    that has got to be the shiniest cleaver I have ever seen.

11. Abdullah

Abdullah Junior Member

typical indian creamy buttery sandalwood smell with the addition of a bit of oumph!. will update more when oil is fully cured

Mandeel AlMandeel and F4R1d0uX like this.
  12. Abdullah

Abdullah Junior Member

lol. i got it brand new just for the job. thought i would treat myself. laser sharpened from germany. it also took a little chunk off from the side of my finger as faheem and faizal can atest! :Speechless:

13. Ouddict

Ouddict Administrator

Well done!!! Really exciting to see
    Does that mean some of your blood will be in the distilled oil? :Roflmao::Roflmao:

14. Ouddict

Ouddict Administrator

By the way, I am so busy, but have been meaning to congratulate you on joining the Imperial Oud team. Regarding UK based distillations, I have good news on this also and on that note, I also have an announcement to make later today!

15. Al Shareef Oudh

Al Shareef Oudh Resident Artisan

Mabrook to IO, may Allah swt put barakah in your venture and new membership and protect you from the evil envious eyes and tongues.

16. Abdullah

Abdullah Junior Member

lol. like how samurai tosho swordsmiths use to add some of their blood to the tempering medium? :Laugh:

alas. nothing so grand. i was chopping so quickly and the cleaver was so sharp that the slightest slip sacrificed the top two layers of skin and a little bit extra. no blood went onto the wood and everything was sterilised and finger was :constructionworker: bandaged before continuing

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  17. Abdullah

Abdullah Junior Member

ameen jzkk akhi

18. Faizal_p

To celebrate 3 years of official Imperial Oud business we are delighted to offer 20% discount for all orders above $100.
    Please use code "ANNIVERSARY18" at the checkout

19. Faizal_p

Hello and Salams,

A few people have asked regarding the upcoming releases. The oils to be released hopefully next week will be:

Hainan Imperiale - Wild Hainan oil cooked from old stock and aged since Nov 2015 (~$600)
    Pai Sia Kan - Wild Laotion oil with a very creamy buttery aroma, well worn leatheresque aged roughly 2 years (~$300)
    Sinensis III - CO2 extract as per the previous itterations however this time processed to produce an almost oil like consistency. Spicy agarwood aroma (~$375)
    Mysore bil Misk Sandal/ Musk maceration aged over a year, gently kissed by Hindi Oud and Persian Rose (~$250)
    Oud Meets West - A most unique creation taking Thai and Cambodi oud and introducing western perfumery to it, lovely wafts of Geranium, Labdanum, Bergamot coaxed together with Cinnamon. (~$200)

All prices given are per 3ml and are an indication at this time.
    Please message me if you require more info, otherwise i will let you know once live on our site!

Promote Oud!