General Vendors Corner

Discussion in 'Al Shareef Oudh' started by Al Shareef Oudh, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Ammar

Ammar Oud Fan

Sounds very convincing from the vendor who is selling the oil

2. Al Shareef Oudh

Al Shareef Oudh Resident Artisan

I am certain you have read others views on the product as well, but that is fine if your nose is struggling with it, we will give you a full refund. I am not interested in the games. I'll ask my guys to refund you.

jalil and Ouddict like this.
  3. halim

halim Oud Relax

as a customer, I emphasize the generosity of the seller to refund

as a customer I find this gesture good especially for the price of this oil

ma cha allah

Ouddict and AbasFrag like this.
  4. Ammar

Ammar Oud Fan

I don't know what "games" that you are not interested in? You know me very well I'm not a professional oud game player and I'm not the type of person that acts like this to get refund when I didn't get the "listening" nor the appropriate person that you act like this with him and try to be cool by refunding me.

Im just trying to be as objective as it gets apart from my nose "struggling" and its inability to crack the code of your oil as I was talking about the behavior and performance of the oil I didn't mention wether I like the scent itself or not, and I haven't even mentioned the price or given hints of any crying attempts for refund...and I don't discriminate between venders.

Oh by the way, every venders think that his oils are the best. Suddenly my reviews were not enjoyable to you anymore as they were before.

I will resend you the refund back.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    halim, riviera274 and Nikhil S like this.
  5. Ammar

Ammar Oud Fan

Refund sent back as I don't accept charity...

Mandeel AlMandeel and halim like this.
  6. Al Shareef Oudh

Your post is a perfect example of the games I was referring to; "you said, I said" and assuming you know why we did the refund, and then your attacks on people you know well.

The issue is not with your review, all feedback is good feedback, the issue is with your response when we genuinely and sincerely tried to explain to you what the quote you took from our website meant “Al Ruba’ie is from amongst those oils that have been embraced by traditional perfumery of the pot, where the final product comes from the pot its self and not by mastery of blending.”

We didn't say you requested a refund we gave you a refund because you insinuated that our genuine explanation is somehow not truthful simply because it is from the vendor. We refunded you because your comment "Sounds very convincing from the vendor who is selling the oil" questioned our integrity, and nothing is more valuable than our integrity.

I really wished you kept the refund.

Bilalw, Ouddict and Habz786 like this.
  7. Ammar

Ammar Oud Fan

You don’t need to explain the quote. My statement “The stainless steel pot almost killed the wood” is still valid unrelated to your explanation and the BOLD words were meant to emphesize the POT. As I said I don’t discriminate between vendors any vender said that I may interfere unrelated to the “integrity” because it’s not an objective manner it’s just your opinion about your product.

Anyway, what you have acted and said is exactly what you and other members here including myself criticizing against other specific vender(s).

I don’t care about your products anymore…

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  8. Al Shareef Oudh

This is my final post on this matter as you again made some assertions that aren't accurate.

We haven't attacked you, we haven't criticised your impressions. On the contrary we have been very accommodating.

This has nothing to do with any one else person or vendor, or your impressions for that, so let's be very clear about that.

You could have said whatever you liked about the product as you have done so before, more bluntly to us than any other vendor. Again that isn't the issue of contention. I took exception with your comment "Sounds very convincing from the vendor who is selling the oil" Which in my humble opinion was disingenuous. We don't lie about our products, our clients including yourself know that. For you to make such a comment, and look that might be your experience with other vendor(s), but you know well from all your dealings with us that we do not operate on the basis of stories.

As with regards to your comment that you don't discriminate between vendors one doesn't have to look any further than your posts to discern where the balance is or isnt.

My dear I wish you all the best.

9. Ammar

Ammar Oud Fan

Thank you. Indeed one doesn't need to look any further or harder at my posts to see where the balance is or isnt. Just don’t forget I’m probably the only one who praised and reviewed your products at the other forum honestly and without any influence from anyone even from you.

Nobody questioned my integrity here and in real life but you did. My final post around you or your products.

Wish you all the best too.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    Mandeel AlMandeel likes this.
  10. Al Shareef Oudh

[​IMG]

LAM'AH - Kynam OilE
    The Radiant Scent

0.5ml samples sold out.

Only a couple 2.5ml and 1ml remaining.

Mandeel AlMandeel and Rai Munir like this.
  11. Al Shareef Oudh

[​IMG]

Welcoming 2018
    As we wish you all a wonderful and prosperous 2018, we would also like to share a sneak peak of what is coming in 2018;
    1. A unique and rare oudh oil, co-distillation of a Chinese and Hindi oil.
    2. A beautiful and silky smooth Malaysian.
    3. Another oil from the Al Malek Series.
    4. A Cousin of the QANDAHAAR oils.
    5. Oudh, Rose and Musk based blends.
    and more...maybe another Kynam oil...

sami, Bryan-I, Ouddict and 5 others like this.
  12. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

Al Shareef Oudh likes this.
  13. jalil

jalil Oud bully Staff Member

mooth watering :D

14. Al Shareef Oudh

Thanks brav, inshaAllah another exciting year ahead.

Habz786 and Rai Munir like this.
  15. Uday Lalan

Uday Lalan Junior Member

Looking forward to your new oils and attars.

16. Al Shareef Oudh

[​IMG]

HAMMS

Power is scarce where we operate - the generator is only switched on when absolutely necessary. The cleaning, chopping, and grounding of the wood all happens by hand. Water is drawn from pristine deep wells complete with natural minerals and then poured into drums where the wood soaks before being transferred into our stainless steel pots.

tyson, EHV, jalil and 6 others like this.
  17. Al Shareef Oudh

Something you would fancy

SNEAK PREVIEW ----COMING SOON

Composed on the foundation of Tibetan Musk and prepared in the distinct manner of Al Shareef, this prized ingredient was macerated in Mysore sandalwood for 1 whole year and then steeped for a further 2 years in a tantalising blend of Oudhs, Woods, Resins and Roses. The final musk preparation had been aged for 3 whole years prior to its application in this unique masterpiece....

MzM, Rai Munir, Habz786 and 2 others like this.
  18. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

@Al Shareef Oudh i really look foward to it, your blends are very unique and so well constructed....:thumbsup:

MzM and Rai Munir like this.
  19. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Congrats. Nice to read it, respected Jawed. Musk transcends all. Well, I have been into Musk for decades, even at the moment I have plenty of macerations in different Musks including Tibetan. And the macerations are in vintage artisanal Oud oils and vintage Mysore. Well, it is a complete topic to explore the nuances of Kashmiri in Oud and in Mysore, Siberian in Oud and in Mysore, and Tibetan in Oud and in Mysore.
    In this picture, some are more than one year old. Tibetan! Hmmm! Its signature aroma, and the aroma of Siberian and Kashmiri. Quite interesting topic it will be. Well, I feel, brother, macerating grains in Oud and Sandal is different from blending 'oil' with already macerated grains in Oud and Sandal.
    I am waiting for Gilgiti Musk grains, and will be able to have those grains in June or July, if the deer is successfully hunted. What I have learnt about aromas of Kashmiri, Siberian, Tibetan, and Gilgiti Musk grains from the hunters in Kashmir and Gilgit is quite amazing.
    Musk Macerations.jpg

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Tarik, riviera274 and Faheem like this.
  20. MzM

MzM Oud King

Completely agree, Saqr is one of my favorites. Can't wait for this musk blend.

Rai Munir likes this.

Promote Oud!