General Vendors Corner

Discussion in 'House of Misk' started by hasans1412, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Ordered Persian Rose Otto and Bulgarian sample. This will be my first time sampling those two types neat.

Brother Hassan, if possible, please add Musk Rose (especially the ones grown in Moldova/Russia, don't remember exactly), Afghan and Syrian Rose and the absolute counterparts of all Ottos. IIRC, saw a docu/report few months ago about rose growers in Syria.

I can't have enough of oud, rose and saffron. :D

hasans1412 and Mandeel AlMandeel like this.
  2. hasans1412

hasans1412 Resident Artisan

In shaa Allah (God Willing). I'm on the hunt for more regionally rose oils for the future, to source from other region than the mainstream is quite difficult. As for the Musk Rose, that would be rather difficult at this point in time. The Musk aspect is the tricky part of it :) Let's see...

Ashfaque likes this.
  3. hasans1412

BORNEO PRISM - RUNNING LOW! LAST 3 BOTTLES LEFT...

4. hasans1412

SALE ON!

**CLEARANCE SALE**
    We have a handful of oils on clearance offer that are the last bottle of stock, reduced to clear :)

**LIMITED TIME SALE**
    All others are on sale for a limited time only, although little discount (sorry!) but every little helps I guess.

visit us at www.houseofmisk.com

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    Sproaty, Ashfaque and Habz786 like this.
  5. Sproaty

Sproaty Boudly

Order arrived today, very impressed with the packaging, and sending it by express mail! I've yet to open these but will give them a quick go now. Thanks, @hasans1412 :)

I'm sure that one of these bottles is closer to 3g full than to the 2.5g. Excellent customer service all around :D

misk.jpg

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018

Promote Oud!