Introduction to uh*Roh*Muh pronounced Aroma

Discussion in 'uh.Roh.Muh' started by Feroz Alloo, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Feroz Alloo

Feroz Alloo Resident Artisan

Hello Everyone!

Our company was launched couple of months ago but we haven't played an active role in marketing of our products other than selling on Ebay. I was browsing through our site's google analytics and found our site was linked to this website so I decided to check it out and I'm glad I did, looks like we have lots of oud aficionados on this site :).

Yes, we do have Oud from Assam but it's not sold on Ebay, only on our website so if you are interested head over to our website and use coupon code OudDictIntro to get 10% off, coupon valid through 10/31. We only have limited quantity at the moment but we are planning to have more in stock shortly.

We also stock three different types of sandalwood oil, so check that out as well if you love Sandalwood. The one we have from Africa is a good alternative to East India Sandalwood and much cheaper.

Both Agarwood and Sandalwood play an important role in aromatherapy besides perfumery use, we have comprehensive details on benefits of each oil and its history listed on websites under Information Center:
    Drop us a mail if you have any questions. Hope to see you on our website!

Best regards,
    uh*Roh*Muh
    www.uhRohMuh.com

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  2. Feroz Alloo

Update: I was recently suggested by an Ouddict enthusiast to reduce minimum quantity on Oud we sell on our website, based on Wahaj's feedback we now offer 1.8 ml sample of Assam oud at $44. We also offer Kashmir rose in a sample size now as this is our most costly essential oil offering.

Thank you Wahaj for your feedback and I hope you liked the sample.

Wahaj, Habz786 and Ouddict like this.
  3. halim

halim Oud Relax

you dont ship to europ ?

4. Feroz Alloo

Thus far only limited to US and Canada due to shipping charges being so high to send anything across the big pond, where in Europe so I can assess what the shipping cost would be?

Best regards,
    uh*Roh*Muh

F4R1d0uX likes this.
  5. Faizal_p

Faizal_p Resident Artisan

hi, I'm also interested as I make a balm for my son's eczema, what's shipping to UK?

6. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

Normaly around 13/15usd ti France if normal tracked shipping

7. Feroz Alloo

Thank you @F4R1d0uX! Your are right, it'll be approximate range for first class package that might take 10-15 days to arrive --> https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c391

Priority mail will depend on the country, our postal service divides it by Group. UK is in group 11 and some other European countries are in group 3, 4, 5... and the cost is about $30ish usually delivered in 10 business days or less and covers $200 of insurance.

Priority mail express starts at $45 depending on the country and is the fastest delivery service also includes insurance, I think 5 biz days.

I don't want you guys to pay more on international shipping, one alternative is to buy on Ebay, yes we have a store on Ebay but Oud and Rose are two oils not listed on our Ebay store. My markup on Ebay is 16% to cover Ebay and Paypal service fees, we also include price of shipping when we post on Ebay, shipping cost up to 4 oz in US is $2.77. Basically, $7 (ebaly+paypal fees) on sample size + @2.77 on shipping will get the package to your destination by Ebay Global Program in 12 to 20 days. We have had luck on Ebay global delivery in past but I strongly urge to buy insurance about $3 just in case.

Let me know if you guys are interested and I'll post it on Ebay store if that's the route you want to take. If you want direct shipping via our website to Europe then let me know and I'll add the countries to our shipping option.

Rai Munir likes this.
  8. Feroz Alloo

@halim please PM the country and if you intend to buy directly on our website. You can also choose to buy from our Ebay store as I mentioned above. Just let me know which approach is desired.

F4R1d0uX likes this.
  9. F4R1d0uX

Priority air mail 33$ to France lol !

10. F4R1d0uX

Better be patient :Roflmao::Roflmao:

11. Feroz Alloo

Our primary reason not to ship oversees is the cost of shipping in US is astronomical, the best way to beat it is to buy from our Ebay store via Ebay Global program because it's cost effective. Or, if you are buying direct then use first class package service instead of Priority.

12. Feroz Alloo

I have enabled shipping to UK and France, try it out yourself on our website and see what your shipping costs are --> https://www.uhrohmuh.com/product/agarwood-oil/

Ouddict likes this.
  13. Feroz Alloo

Hello Faizal - I have enabled shipping to U.K. Give it a try now and let me know if you have any issues.

Ouddict likes this.
  14. Feroz Alloo

Dear Ouddicts - I have enabled shipping to France and U.K for our oud enthusiast.

Ouddict likes this.
  15. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Respected Feroz, where there is no PayPal, what option is possible? I think Western Union. Hope to have your answer/post or option.

Thanks

16. Feroz Alloo

Hello Mr Munir,

Yes, we can accommodate your request via Western Union as long as I'm able to ship to your country from United States. PM me on what you are looking for and your mailing address so I can give you accurate $ for WU transaction, which will also include insurance for high value item. Since you are paying by WU then insurance is not important and I'm willing to exclude it but then you are taking the risk. FYI - Out of many shipments we've had, we had two incidents of high value lost packages in last 6 months.

You can also email your information at info@uhRohMuh.com.

Best regards,
    Feroz

AbasFrag, Ouddict and Rai Munir like this.
  17. jalil

jalil Oud bully Staff Member

Good news :thumbsup:

Promote Oud!