Mashaallah akhi looks very very nice. What is it? Edited just read your answer. Can you describe what it tastes like. Never tried it. Is it readily available in the uk?

i think brother @PEARL can describe better than me but is red taste with some sourness i like it and is nice for health & When the drink cool relieves pressure im drinking one now! :)

Relaxing with my mocha!
20170206_175436-1-1-1.jpg

Saha wa hana! :)
Hope they gave it to you for free after a misspelling like that :')

LOL you're right the funny thing the Starbucks wasn't full of customers and I spell my name cleary but they wrote it wrong ! , at at least i get nice relaxing mood , I think soon I'm going to some archipelago to be more refresh & removed the stressful...

MzM

Oud King
There was a coffee I had in Medina, at the Museum...I need to find the name of that coffee...there was no sugar in it and it was served with Rutarb dates... heavenly!

Would anyone what kind of coffee that would be? It was served in small cups and it was not black.

I am also into gemstones, Turquoise, Aqeeq(Carnelian), Emerald etc. I tried to upload a pic but it says it's too big.

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
That was some good guitar playing. @ParadiseofOils could you describe Blue Mountain's flavor? I have been curious for a long time about coffee from Jamaica but never got around to ordering it.
Blue Mountain Jamaican is very unique , I personally get "Jablum" Certified also , the top notes if grinded coarse not to fine , made with filtered water , 8 grams per cup if you want to be on the dot , the top notes have citrus florals and musk undertone of spiciness that words can't explain , the 1st sip is a party in your mouth of intense florals that get your olfactory sensors on over load , beautiful citrus , it's not bitter , and mellow all the way to the last sip , it's an Amazing Coffee , 98.5 % of the Coffee goes to Japan , and we the little people get the 1.5 % :(
The Soil Quality is the reason , It has Volcanic Ash mix with Soil= Great growing conditions , St Vincent also has little patches of coffee groves in the Mountains with Volcanic Ash & soil and the Coffee is same quality but different floral notes , but just amazing :Thumbsup:

There was a coffee I had in Medina, at the Museum...I need to find the name of that coffee...there was no sugar in it and it was served with Rutarb dates... heavenly!

Would anyone what kind of coffee that would be? It was served in small cups and it was not black.

I am also into gemstones, Turquoise, Aqeeq(Carnelian), Emerald etc. I tried to upload a pic but it says it's too big.

Is Arabic coffee the coffee beans come from Yemen and they have many quality.

Ingredients: 1 cup ground coffee, 1 cup ground pepper, half liter water , 2 tablespoons ground coffee, put on a high heat until boiling, and then keep it from boiling over. Again, let it boil for 20 minutes, then remove it from the fire, add some cardamom, then the ground cloves, then the ground ginger and then the saffron, then let it rest for 5 minutes.

The ingredients are different from person tatse also every tribes do it in different taste, mostly this coffee that you drink it we call it janoubiyah coffee ( north coffee ) and that's name mean the tribes who live in najd also shemaliyah coffee ( south coffee) for the tribes of who lives in south to Iraq the coffee are so thick and so dark and very hard taste they keep it aging for days then they cooked again but u just need tiny drink and u will not sleep ever lol! So strong more than janoubiyah but janoubiyah are more lovely...

South coffee

OpMumJ02181602.jpg

North coffee

cd87fc25-2836-4c94-900c-a1ee8e530660-16x9-600x338.jpg

Last edited: