EHV

Oud Fan
AA-Camellia from a dwindling sample.

From some old notes and my memory, this has become *much*sweeter than it was initially. Oxidation perhaps but nothing is "off" at all. Exactly as I had previously described and recall but just much sweeter with zero bitterness.

It's a beautiful Cambodi with a touch of transparency/etherealness that most Cambodi's, (well Cambodi's that are not from AA, LOL) lack and usually the sweetness in a Cambodi comes from what most identify as fruit but this one, (at least today) is almost sugar candied sweet.

Maybe the oxygen in the small quantity sample really has made a difference in a relatively small amount of time?

Either way, an amazing oil.

kooolaid79

AgarAura’s Keo. This oil has turned into a beast! The top, middle, bottom notes are some of the best stuff I have experienced. The comes with the Gen 3 experience. Once you go Gen 3 and have understood it, it’s very hard to like anything else. It’s Medicinal Vietnamese oudh which is way below it’s worth. If you haven’t experienced this oil, do yourself a favor and go for it. You won’t regret it.

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
AgarAura’s Keo. This oil has turned into a beast! The top, middle, bottom notes are some of the best stuff I have experienced. The comes with the Gen 3 experience. Once you go Gen 3 and have understood it, it’s very hard to like anything else. It’s Medicinal Vietnamese oudh which is way below it’s worth. If you haven’t experienced this oil, do yourself a favor and go for it. You won’t regret it.
love it. when the self/wife imposed ban is lifted, and hopefully canadian dollar somewhat recovered, this will be on my list.

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
AA Kuzen

I love this oil. Beautiful Cambodi incense.

interested to have 1.5 grams more of it? i just cant find joy in it for me. ditto au luong same size. kanzen on the other hand, oooooh mama.
for what is worth i see a great resemblance of some fo the notes and what makes the overall profile of kuzen in viet zephyr and kinam rouge. of course hugely different oils, but i share this since you like this profile, i would think that you will then also really like the other ones.

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
oud fast is still going but had a mini cheat of smelling off vial. i told myself one oil only. then it ended up two oils off vial sniff. oooooh how i miss you oud...

number one was imperial oud shah jahan. mama mia. to my nose if a hindi was to ever develop kinam this would be the scent. i cant really explain more other than the fact that this oil has deep therapeutic qualities to it and immediately makes one feel an out of body experience.

number two was my beloved ASO ceen. i was craving the top soil, plus cool vanillic minty almost vietnam like green oil kyara notes.

kooolaid79

oud fast is still going but had a mini cheat of smelling off vial. i told myself one oil only. then it ended up two oils off vial sniff. oooooh how i miss you oud...

number one was imperial oud shah jahan. mama mia. to my nose if a hindi was to ever develop kinam this would be the scent. i cant really explain more other than the fact that this oil has deep therapeutic qualities to it and immediately makes one feel an out of body experience.

number two was my beloved ASO ceen. i was craving the top soil, plus cool vanillic minty almost vietnam like green oil kyara notes.
What exactly is the reason your doing a Oud fast? I think your going to love Oudh when you try it again.

Fahad

True Ouddict
still on oud fast adn aside from the first 2-3 days that i really missed oud and was even craving it beyond habit, i havent really been all that interested since. today though i thought if i was to break my fast, what would i want to wear? it was philipina no 1!

even thinking about it, i can smell it and enjoy half the pleasures or more without even applying any.

there is a farsi saying i love a lot: "vasfol eish nesf ol eish" or "talking/thinking about a pleasure is half of the actual pleasure".

wishing you all a fragrant day/evening/night. i think this weekend ill break my fast and will get back on sharing my experiences with you.

I've been on long fasts in the past and found much more enjoyment and an enhanced ability to appreciate and analyse the oil post hiatus.

Got Agar Aura Tan Xiang mixed with Al Qadi Taifi...Yummy Sandal Rose blend

AZsmell

True Ouddict
interested to have 1.5 grams more of it? i just cant find joy in it for me. ditto au luong same size. kanzen on the other hand, oooooh mama.
for what is worth i see a great resemblance of some fo the notes and what makes the overall profile of kuzen in viet zephyr and kinam rouge. of course hugely different oils, but i share this since you like this profile, i would think that you will then also really like the other ones.

I own Kanzen and Kinam Rouge and like Kuzen more than both of them. I confess I havent even bought a full bottle of Kuzen yet, just 0.5 ml. I would like the 1.5 ml you have.
I highly recommend Keo and Royal Lao. Dao is awesome too but already sold out.

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
I own Kanzen and Kinam Rouge and like Kuzen more than both of them. I confess I havent even bought a full bottle of Kuzen yet, just 0.5 ml. I would like the 1.5 ml you have.
I highly recommend Keo and Royal Lao. Dao is awesome too but already sold out.
Will send you a pm on Monday when back at work and have my computer. I am very keen on keo and royal lao. Waiting for cdn exchange rate to improve and also when cash flow goes debit from credit ;)

My first swipe of today
Much anticipated and long in coming, but it’s here now in this moment.
IO Aarai Ko Shway
Oh yeah baby!!

The reason I don’t oud fast, is because I only swipe a tiny amount on my hands, wrists, and bring the swipe up to my nose for a sniff every few seconds. I don’t bathe in oud vapors by slathering anywhere near my nose. I try not to drown my nose in scent constantly, that way the smelling is fresh and more acute.

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
On this beautiful eve I break my fast with a humble wood and a great oil.

Basic Incense grade Vietnam wood from tony Bolton. No super or double or triple or sinking or what not. Kyen looking. Minor resination. Not otherworldly but so beautiful, satisfying and has me plenty content. Bitter sweet cooling crassna. Holy grail sub species in my eye.

The oil to go on for loving kindness and compassion seated meditation is shah jahan.

I am very very very happy and content. Time stands still. How long will I remain in this limbo? Who cares. Feels forever.

Wishing you all the same.

Last edited:

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
Back to shah jahan.

In my minds eye this oil is in a Similar breed of oils like chugoku but piercing and not subtle and coy. Yet a roundness and kinam quality to its behavior and quality. If there is such thing as Assam kinam (I know there is an EO oil by that name but I have never tried. ) then this is what I expected it to be like. In other words if someone told me this oil is ensar Assam kinam In a blind swipe session, I would be like yeah, I see it. Shah jahan Doesn’t have the richness and satisfying drydown of what I always see In ensar oils of this caliber and price. other wise the rest of the qualities in this oil have a check mark next to it.

Here you have it folks. Naked and unrestrained. My literal recalling of chain of thoughts in my brain. A literal walkthrough of my thoughts once I applied this oil. Uncencenored and unedited.

Last edited:
On this beautiful eve I break my fast with a humble wood and a great oil.

Basic Incense grade Vietnam wood from tony Bolton. Nonsuperbor double or triple or dunk or what not. Kyen looking. Minor resignation. Not otherworldly but so beautiful satisfying and has me plenty content. Bitter sweet cooling crassna. Holy grail sub species in my eye.

The oil to go on for loving kindness and compassion seated meditation is shah jahan.

I am very very very happy and content. Time stands still. How long will I remain in this limbo? Who cares. Feels forever.

Wishing you all the same.
Now the next level is to incorporate being meditative 24/7 and hopefully swiping oud 24/7 also:D

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Sigiriya (IO): After a year, this Sri Lankan has absorbed Malaysian and Borneo vibes, or they were already present, but dormant. Now it exhibits gentlemanly grace. Fully calm notes. Aroma and colour of the oils define each other. I love this attribute of the oil.

As I had decanted a bit in a sample vial, possibility of its being oxidized is there. But this phenomenon 'oxidization' is not my concern at all. Nor did I find any oil got corrupt with the passage of time.

It is still available; so, I will go for more.

Last edited: