Grega

True Ouddict
Rofl @PEARL and AZsmell.

In the spirit of this discussion I have to share that "oud" sounds exactly the same as the word "ud" in my language which has the same meaning as the english "male member". So when discussion turns to what I like to smell, the situation can become quite awkward. :eek::Roflmao:

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
testing 2 post-shower from Royal Bengal Ouds. Sumatra and King Koh Cambodian. The Cambodi is a little hard at first but settles down quickly, Sumatra is a belter of a scent :D not so much barn but a mild smokiness that's far from overpowering

And very strong too! Both are still present when I woke up - most oils "rub off" into my sheets while sleeping. Tenacious oils :D
Today I fancy a Borneo, so Borneo Prism by House of Misk is calling to me

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Today I fancy a Borneo, so Borneo Prism by House of Misk is calling to me

Not the best longevity on this unfortunately, a real stunning smell for the first few hours :(
Tonight I have swiped my newly acquired Ceylon Royale by Imperial Oud, ooooooh!! It's got that walla patta kick but doesn't seem so oceanic and has a depth to it for sure :Inlove:

hassam mac

True Ouddict
Not best longevity and can hardly smell it ,but loved malaysian from house of misk.
Not the best longevity on this unfortunately, a real stunning smell for the first few hours :(
Tonight I have swiped my newly acquired Ceylon Royale by Imperial Oud, ooooooh!! It's got that walla patta kick but doesn't seem so oceanic and has a depth to it for sure :Inlove:

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 dual sim using Tapatalk

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
I have fallen hard for that buttery skin tone note kinamic Vietnam bitter ethereally open knit iris scented Oud Royale maluku. Can’t afford it now so what to do when that is all I have on mind and no other oud is doing it?

Make my own half ass make shift replacement. Making attars/all natural edp or even layering oils is very very very difficult. I have wasted so much time and money and precious oil and results are so so at best or shit. One good example to date but nothing truly satisfying. Until today...

1drop b50k, 1/4 drop Borneo diesel and mustard grain size 15% irones eden botanical orris butter with a pin needle size violet from white lotus aromatics . Wow wow wow. I’ll be floating in zero gravity for next few hours. If anyone needs time, I can’t be bothered. Leave a message.

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
I have fallen hard for that buttery skin tone note kinamic Vietnam bitter ethereally open knit iris scented Oud Royale maluku. Can’t afford it now so what to do when that is all I have on mind and no other oud is doing it?

Make my own half ass make shift replacement. Making attars/all natural edp or even layering oils is very very very difficult. I have wasted so much time and money and precious oil and results are so so at best or shit. One good example to date but nothing truly satisfying. Until today...

1drop b50k, 1/4 drop Borneo diesel and mustard grain size 15% irones eden botanical orris butter with a pin needle size violet from white lotus aromatics . Wow wow wow. I’ll be floating in zero gravity for next few hours. If anyone needs time, I can’t be bothered. Leave a message.

I want to start blending too but am worried of all my precious oils going to waste (ahem, not that they're going to waste when I wear 1 or 2 oils a day! no, sir :Roflmao:)

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
I want to start blending too but am worried of all my precious oils going to waste (ahem, not that they're going to waste when I wear 1 or 2 oils a day! no, sir :Roflmao:)
Try it! I do have to say that many times in my head I saw a blend working out brilliantly but the actual results were no good. And this is not from immediately smelling and deciding but rather waiting weeks to months... on that note some creations make a rather noticeable difference when kept to age together while others don’t really change much or at all after blending.

Arsalan

True Ouddict
Thanks to fellow ouddict @OudGood, had a great little sampler swipe session this evening!

IO FHI - finally I see what all the excitement is about! Gentle, soft, but powerful stuff!

IO Bahadur - I can get used to this style of Hindi!

AA Ayu - awesome how this one starts out light and Then slowly opens up...just the right kinda fresh green...any one selling any...? :Roflmao: