Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
this are not from JIng but yes she post alot of this kind , i have some contacts who know her and they say all are real...i try few and to my noose are real.BTW some of Jing price per gram is up to 10 k gram :)
Also this one in picture is near near 3k gram...but both have only 0.79 gr

zahir

Ouducation Student
this are not from JIng but yes she post alot of this kind , i have some contacts who know her and they say all are real...i try few and to my noose are real.BTW some of Jing price per gram is up to 10 k gram :)
Also this one in picture is near near 3k gram...but both have only 0.79 gr
They might be real but I can't get myself to accept how she has access to this much and such high quality wild kynam while such wild kynam is no where else to be seen. That's all. It's more of a shock which makes me almost not want to believe that those are real wild kynam pieces that she slices up each week. Most likely, she sells the real thing. Just goes on to sure that high quality wild kynam is not extinct, it is just in the hands of a few individuals in super closed circles.

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
Bro i m not 100% about her...but the piece i show in picture i guarantee you is wild :), and as i said is not from Jing

The Scent Guru

Agarwhoreder
Staff member
They might be real but I can't get myself to accept how she has access to this much and such high quality wild kynam while such wild kynam is no where else to be seen. That's all. It's more of a shock which makes me almost not want to believe that those are real wild kynam pieces that she slices up each week. Most likely, she sells the real thing. Just goes on to sure that high quality wild kynam is not extinct, it is just in the hands of a few individuals in super closed circles.
do you know what she charges for a gram of decent woods, way high. That company has hunters working in the field in Vietnam and Cambodia, and I am sure China gets all the wood long before the Middle East or anyone else sees any of it. We get the scraps..

iori

親月
do you know what she charges for a gram of decent woods, way high. That company has hunters working in the field in Vietnam and Cambodia, and I am sure China gets all the wood long before the Middle East or anyone else sees any of it. We get the scraps..
sadly this is so true, even one of biggest sellers here once was talking about sabah wood he couldn't get it because there is chinese in line who is willing to buy it for way more.
personally i think you see that because the circle of acceptance with chinese for kyara way bigger than japanese, all japanese companys kyara is viet"at least what i know and saw", while chinese no? "No matter which production area, as long as the fragrance produced is of the highest quality, it can also be called Qi Nan, and Qi Nan is used as a broad term representing the top-grade agarwood." <- this from chinese article i came across a while back.

zahir

Ouducation Student
I know very well what she charges. I'm just going on about how tight the circle is for getting wild kynam as well as high quality agarwood. Especially from Chinese sources.

sadly this is so true, even one of biggest sellers here once was talking about sabah wood he couldn't get it because there is chinese in line who is willing to buy it for way more.

personally i think you see that because the circle of acceptance with chinese for kyara way bigger than japanese, all japanese companys kyara is viet"at least what i know and saw", while chinese no? "No matter which production area, as long as the fragrance produced is of the highest quality, it can also be called Qi Nan, and Qi Nan is used as a broad term representing the top-grade agarwood." <- this from chinese article i came across a while back.
I wish all agarwood were graded by the quality of their scent.

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
it is extinct as trees in jungle, but i m pretty sure you dont have ideea what happen in asia(specially hk/taiwan/beijing etc), and what some collector hold in their house or even garage...i cant post picture cuz i m not allow too, but ive seen collectors with old stocks kinam or full sinking chinese and vietnamese like more than 50kg at one person ,and is not even joke....
Also if you ever slow heat kinam full sink or even decent quality of any kinam grade wild you will recognize easy next time any cultivated...they are not even cloose to real deal, but indeed a new era of agarwood !

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
And the shape or cutted pieces is just prefference and how much you can afford to pay, as exemple japanese cut them as kukawari mostly, chinese do beads and thats why they have circles left...a normal piece goes for way more price than a circle left from bead...And btw if you ever seen any cultivated kyara/qinan/kinam etc with full sinking oil/resin inside let me know , i never seen !

EJayB

True Ouddict
And the shape or cutted pieces is just prefference and how much you can afford to pay, as exemple japanese cut them as kukawari mostly, chinese do beads and thats why they have circles left...a normal piece goes for way more price than a circle left from bead...And btw if you ever seen any cultivated kyara/qinan/kinam etc with full sinking oil/resin inside let me know , i never seen !
I agree that once you know the true wild Kinam it’s impossible to be mislead with any type of cultivated, the cultivated kinam is on it’s own path of scent and the speed at which it grows is unlike any other cultivated wood. I have seen solid black fast sinking oil filled cultivated kinam that bubbles oil at low temp but it’s still nothing I’d ever confuse with wild.
I’m going to heat a piece of cultivated kinam right now😜

Taesik Yun

Attar Yun
Staff member
RPP_Mokokchung_Nagaland_India.jpg

Mokokchung, Nagaland, India.
courtesy of @RisingPhoenix