Kabir Attars

OudSufi
Amazing Memories @peter4ptv, I remember when I accidentally walk in my Italian friends Grandfathers Grapa distillation setup , I was amazed but Grandad was mad that we were in his Lab , lol , But talk about moonshine that will power up a car , lol
and Water type is definitely interesting , Like Rain Water used for making Oils but the debate of Pollution in the air and water mixing will last for ever , but the most mystical water I think is normal ground water by drilling down , I seen that technique being used in Bangladesh and it feeds water to hectares of rice paddy fields during the dry season ( Jan-Mayish) and there is unlimited supply mashaAllah , the taste of the water is interesting , little gamey with the minerals & a person like me who drinks that water like once every 4 years it cleans out the stomach and lower intestine and colon in a good way :eek: , but I thought about using that same water to cook oils to see what the conclusion would be ( InshaAllah in the Future ) , but the Ganges water is even more interesting , cause the amount of Bacteria in the water never got the Millions of pilgrims who flock to the waters sick , Amazing if you think about it and back in the British Days the Navy would fill the drinkable water tanks with Ganges Water cause they say it never spoils, Mogul Kings would use the Ganges Water to make Tea:Sick: , Water is mystical and day we start make Oud oils with Zam Zam water is only in my dreams. :oops:
Yes Oud Zam Zam:praying:.