MzM

Oud King
Dear Rai, these are rejects, I would not dream of charging any $$

*****They don’t smell great*****
*****Better for ornamental or display use*****
With that in mind, guessing games are fun.
For those interested, just guess the weight of the four chips on the scale. The winner gets all the chips on the table. Just so it will be worth something, I will include a couple other items, not rejects:Cooler:. To speed things up, the guessing format is xx.x grams (the weight rounded to the nearest tenth of a gram)
View attachment 4964
17.4 gms

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Dear Rai, these are rejects, I would not dream of charging any $$

*****They don’t smell great*****
*****Better for ornamental or display use*****
With that in mind, guessing games are fun.
For those interested, just guess the weight of the four chips on the scale. The winner gets all the chips on the table. Just so it will be worth something, I will include a couple other items, not rejects:Cooler:. To speed things up, the guessing format is xx.x grams (the weight rounded to the nearest tenth of a gram)
View attachment 4964
exactly, this what flash in my mind that they look beautiful.

You are not charging, even if one pays for the shipment. I mean, the charges for shipment can be met by the one who wants.;)

Red one is 'edited part of the previous sentence.

Last edited:
exactly, this what flash in my mind that they look beautiful.

You are not charging, even if one pays for the shipment. I mean, the charges for shipment can be met by the one who wants.;)

Red one is 'edited part of the previous sentence.
Good point, but I won’t accept any $$ for shipping. It’s totally free:D

One of the other things I will include is a chunk of Tony Bolton’s Brunei Kyara 1.9 grams
It’s not true Kyara, just Brunei.
E25175F2-3992-433E-849A-38A4503A1F1B.jpeg

I will also include a stick of incense, which the winner should tell me if they smell Kyara or Kinam when they light the incense. Then I will reveal the name of the incense.

I will also think of one or two more things to include.

MzM

Oud King
Good point, but I won’t accept any $$ for shipping. It’s totally free:D

One of the other things I will include is a chunk of Tony Bolton’s Brunei Kyara 1.9 grams
It’s not true Kyara, just Brunei.
View attachment 4965

I will also include a stick of incense, which the winner should tell me if they smell Kyara or Kinam when they light the incense. Then I will reveal the name of the incense.

I will also think of one or two more things to include.
Looks like everyone else is sleeping...do I win??

Grega

True Ouddict
19.2 :praying:

Arsalan

True Ouddict

This would be a great learning opportunity for members who are new here and still trying to get familiar with the woods...like myself...:Geek:
As generally pretty much no one selling the wood would admit that they “don’t smell great”...ouducation is not cheap...lol...

Last edited:

Grega

True Ouddict