Oudman

Oud Beginner
Has anyone every tried oils from oudfactory ? Maybe you can share your experience or insight..

AbuTominaga

Oud Gangster
I know the owner personally and I have bought almost all of their oils. As mentioned here, not "Artisanal", but they almost are!
They are of a very high quality and the man knows his stuff and knows what he's sourcing. very well knowledgeable and honest about whatever he has.

for example, one Hindi oil of his that I bought,...it has a very clear barnyard note and the quality of it is as almost, if not better than one "artisanal" hindi that i bought, and didn't cost me 1/4 of the price!

He's a trained perfumer too by the way.
Tell him Abu Tominaga sent you, hell surely hook you up. whether it's wood or oils.

Ashfaque

Jonoon al Oud
I know the owner personally and I have bought almost all of their oils. As mentioned here, not "Artisanal", but they almost are!
They are of a very high quality and the man knows his stuff and knows what he's sourcing. very well knowledgeable and honest about whatever he has.

for example, one Hindi oil of his that I bought,...it has a very clear barnyard note and the quality of it is as almost, if not better than one "artisanal" hindi that i bought, and didn't cost me 1/4 of the price!

Tell him Abu Tominaga sent you, hell surely hook you up. whether it's wood or oils.
Excellent. Thanks a lot. :) Nice to find another good vendor - will be handy in future.

Oudman

Oud Beginner

Thanks!

SMoH

Just Arrived
Salam
I came here to find out if anybody tried so I can have a base line about his Ouds ...
Just sampled almost all his wild collection ...

I got 2 wild Ouds and ( Borneo and Ceylon )
An Indian imperial Assam
And two attar oud base Roza and katana

It will take me some time to go through