a bee can rant to a fly about how honey is better than shit but the fly will always prefer the shit lol but you tell me, is honey better than shit??? only way shit is better is if your looking for some shrooms LOL....i know countless people who have smoked cannabis and cant get high. if kyara doesnt give you any effects its not kyaras fault, its either you have not acquired a psychoactive or a mind numbing piece yet or a very bliss inducing piece or you are not sourcing real or high grade kyara or simply you are non responsive to kyara for different reasons.
This comparison is absolutely inaccurate as far as you and I both know. The compounds responsible for altered mental state in cannabis has been attributed to CBD and THC compounds, so it's not the same as kyara, which has not thus far been proven to have compounds that cause altered mental state. Since you have no evidence to back up these supposed characteristics of kyara, you cannot assert that it's "my fault" for not experiencing phenomena that cannot be inferred from reality.

language scent

True Woodict
This comparison is absolutely inaccurate as far as you and I both know. The compounds responsible for altered mental state in cannabis has been attributed to CBD and THC compounds, so it's not the same as kyara, which has not thus far been proven to have compounds that cause altered mental state. Since you have no evidence to back up these supposed characteristics of kyara, you cannot assert that it's "my fault" for not experiencing phenomena that cannot be inferred from reality.
you read what i said a bit wrong and its not your fault as i am no english major. kyara is not a hallucinogenic drug LOL i never said that. some things that increase dopamine dont have to be hallucinogenics to do so. aroma and brain is a world that has not been studied about especially when it comes to kinam. personally for me it is almost drug like, the way it makes me feel as apposed to placebo is 100% for sure that it does something. why should i have to prove it to you tho? simply put, some people who receive interest and love from other people are not always the kind to react the same as others. some people will build a rich and beautiful relationship and others view love and respect as a weakness. the mind and substance are not always only about substance, there is energy there and magic. i cant make you view life as a miracle where certain things are more energetic than others. a man with low self esteem will never be able to make an amazing introduction of himself to some unknown woman and charm her in ways that someone has opened the doors to confidence and creativity. i cant give you chemistry with substance...that doesnt mean our minds arent more than superficial in the chemistry with natural substances especially complex aromatics. so i guess you are right, there are superficial people and then there are extremely creative minds who see things where others skip and cant focus. this doesnt have to be the case with kinam, it is the case with everything. i am a marble sculptor and have also been fighting and training in different martial arts since i was 9years old and now i am 41, and i say this with confidence without needing to prove anything to anyone. kyara has been a game changer for me as far as creativity and mental clarity goes. also helps with anxiety and depression. i just dont have to prove it and it doesnt matter either because sure not everyone has the same brain or privilages to be able to experiment as much as needed to realize some things. so it is no point to ask me to prove anything cause it really doesnt matter what the truth is for anyone or anything, what matters is experiences and experimentations of everyone to explore etc etc

language scent

True Woodict
ps. there are WAAAAAAAAY MORE compounds responsible for altered states of mind and CBD is actually an anti-psychoactive lol

zahir

Ouducation Student
@zahir bro, you have spent a lot of time like most of us collecting woods and oils. see what you love most and stop it there. you will have enough still for a lifetime. the problem is when we get the idea that we need more and more when we already have things that we have not even mastered their aroma yet. enjoy what you have and even sell some of the things you have too much of. or just use things up and enjoy them while you start doing what you feel was held back by collecting in the first place. i havent bought kinam in so long and it feels great lol i feel complete and i know so much to explore still...but truth is it will never be enough if going by this mindstate so chosing to know when to stop is a big thing.
Thankfully, jacked up prices [and Dr. Incense not making pure agarwood incense sticks] is helping out a lot lol

WHAT DO I DO ABOUT AGARWOOD & KINAM?! :p
Stop buying more than you can use, buy responsibly sourced agarwood/kinam when you can, don't encourage other people to overconsume agarwood/kinam, inform others of the health risks of using agarwood/kinam, and don't spread false and/or unsubstantiated information about the "benefits" of agarwood/kinam to others 🙂

Anyone who does mon-koh knows this, but a little goes a long way, and these actions can help preserve our health and our wallets, rehabilitate our ethical integrity as a community, eventually brighten the future of agarwood/kinam, and pass it on to future generations for them to enjoy once we fade into history

Last edited:

language scent

True Woodict
WHAT DO I DO ABOUT AGARWOOD & KINAM?! :p
Do what I do LOL collect it and also enjoy it every day if possible!!! Share with as many people as possible because it is miracle wood! Kyara and super grade agarwood we all know is the epitome of olfaction and there are health benefits proven by many thousand years of culture! A lot of times i just slice up .03g and leave it on the heater at 150 it does spread the aroma in the whole room after 30mins you can clearly smell it!! I continue collecting, heating and sharing...well if ouddict returns our privilege I will be sharing more!

language scent

True Woodict
Stop buying more than you can use, buy responsibly sourced agarwood/kinam when you can, don't encourage other people to overconsume agarwood/kinam, inform others of the health risks of using agarwood/kinam, and don't spread false and/or unsubstantiated information about the "benefits" of agarwood/kinam to others 🙂

Anyone who does mon-koh knows this, but a little goes a long way, and these actions can help preserve our health and our wallets, rehabilitate our ethical integrity as a community, eventually brighten the future of agarwood/kinam, and pass it on to future generations for them to enjoy once we fade into history
I lately find that .14-.4g pieces are able to last many years but I want bigger chunks like 1+g to exist in my collection. it feels way better for many reasons. NEVER use charcoal to burn woods if you want to be healthy for a long time, a kyara heater is a MUST! Adulterated oils and chemicals in attars and perfumes are way more unsafe than bad tainted wood but there are many levels of this its not all products that can cause health issues in the long run. But true high grade agarwoods and kinam has health benefits that the Chinese swear about and personally i have been enjoying the benefits since discovering good grade kyara and agarwood

Last edited:

zahir

Ouducation Student

Mon-koh is very good for personal enjoyment but scenting a space with agarwood will certainly lead to consuming more than one can afford :p
Not to mention the dilemma of buying only small amounts of high quality agarwoods that are suitable for mon-koh. Technically, even a gram of high quality wood can last for 10s, if not hundreds, of sessions. But finding wood worthy of such stingy use is almost impossible. Kinam is an exception ofc.

zahir

Ouducation Student
Do what I do LOL collect it and also enjoy it every day if possible!!! Share with as many people as possible because it is miracle wood! Kyara and super grade agarwood we all know is the epitome of olfaction and there are health benefits proven by many thousand years of culture! A lot of times i just slice up .03g and leave it on the heater at 150 it does spread the aroma in the whole room after 30mins you can clearly smell it!! I continue collecting, heating and sharing...well if ouddict returns our privilege I will be sharing more!
I believe that the marketplace is back up, if I'm not mistaken. @Sproaty: am I right?