Dismiss Notice
We are in the middle of changing the user interface of the forum to make it easier to navigate, eliminate some bugs in the previous template and expand the forum functionality in the future.
Dismiss Notice
VOTING NOW OPEN FOR OUD AND NATURAL PERFUME OF THE YEAR 2017! PLEASE VOTE IN BOTH POLLS. THANK YOU.

Royal Bengal Ouds Lodge

Discussion in 'Royal Bengal Ouds' started by Royalbengalouds, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Royalbengalouds

Royalbengalouds Resident Artisan

Salamulikum to all brothers and Sisters , Well I am back from Parental leave and I re Opened my Store , I have new CedarOud Attar available and RoseOud and more Perfumes also and Woods. Please Message me if you have any questions , Majority of my Products are discounted already and regular prices will be implemented in 30 days. Please message me anytime if you have any questions regarding Oils and Woods.

here is my WhatsApp # 5149652158 Country Code 1

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RoyalBengalOuds?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Have a great and Wonderful Morning ( 1:16 AM lol :Roflmao: )

2. Al Shareef Oudh

Al Shareef Oudh Resident Artisan

wa alaikum assalam At 1:16am you are my brother showing clear signs of need for more parental leave :D

May Allah swt put barakah in your family and rizq, ameen

Mandeel AlMandeel likes this.
  3. Habz786

Habz786 tcidduO Staff Member

Mandeel AlMandeel and Ouddict like this.
  4. Ouddict

Ouddict Administrator

Welcome back indeed! You weren’t missed by me as we’ve been talking anyway :Laugh:

But it’s good to see you back in action and on the forum! :)

5. Royalbengalouds

:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao: @Al Shareef Oudh , SubanaAllah , you made me smile and laugh , JazakAllah Khairan Bhaia

Ouddict and Mandeel AlMandeel like this.
  6. Royalbengalouds

JazakaAllah Khairan Bhaia ,

7. Alkhadra

Alkhadra "Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan

Mabroook brother and welcome back! Excited to see all the goodies you have to offer us!

sami and Ouddict like this.
  8. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner Staff Member

Welcome back brother!! I wish you the best of success:)

sami likes this.
  9. joev

joev Whats this Oud About?

I wish you 100% well in your "new" endeavor. Owing your own business is so difficult.

10. Royalbengalouds

JazakaAllah Khairan , Thanks for all the Love from everyone , and all Etsy friends pouring support also JazakaAllah Khairan , sorry if I could not reply to back to everyone , working in the office for couple of days & away from the PC , InshaAllah working from home next week and making orders at the same time , Just hope we get warmer weather , lol , Springs is around the Corner inshaAllah , Smell of Spring time flowers and Leaves blooming bring joy for sure :)

11. joev

oh, i love the winter, and we didn't get much snow this winter in nyc. makes everything white, the crisp cold air....it does deaden the sense of smell, so it give me an excuse to wear more perfume!

Mandeel AlMandeel and riviera274 like this.
  12. Royalbengalouds

Absolutely, love Hindi barnyard oud on the hand in -20 is amazing, winter is awesome, our ice fishing in Quebec got messed up with plus 7 last week and it's raining outside, Very sad , my Auger is crying , but December was insane cold , we broke records and NYC and same region got the same cold front , love NYC , there is actually fantastic fishing on the Hudson for stripe bass , love NYC , and Vermont has amazing fishing, and Montreal and New York City is not too far 8 hour drive, minus the crazy border guards, But Fall my favourite season not to hot and cold and the leaves when changing colour is mystical and beautiful winter and maple syrup and snow sleds going down a hill 80 miles and hour , playing hockey on the lake and skating on the lake for hours and hot chocolate in a old cedar cabin , ☕️ :)

13. joev

ot chocolate in a wood cabin? sounds like a new perfume idea...

Promote Oud!