language scent

True Woodict
I never said any of those things. Never mentioned anything about my feelings, hurt or otherwise. Maybe a little irritation. Chess with a pigeon comes to mind.

I will repeat really the only thing that I am saying which is that whenever I have bought Sandalwood oil from a truly trusted source it has been some shade of yellow. (Except for two that came out of the brown gelatin caps). In fact, 100% of the sandalwood essential oils trusted it, or otherwise have been some shade of yellow, including the various species and regional types. This includes the collections of experts who I worked for at one point.

Some of my favorite oils are of the dark brown / red variety but every
brown / red oil that has come my way has been an absolute or a carbon dioxide extract or a tincture or
squeezed out of a capsule.

When I hear something like this backed up by someone with far more experience than me (like Al Shareef), it makes me somewhat confident that my experience is representative of reality and will guide me when I I’m trying to decide if something I see a picture of is likely to be sandalwood EO.

I don’t think I ever uttered the statement “distilled oil of sandalwood can never be reddish in color“. I think the only recall saying was about my personal experience and that’s really all I can talk about.

You posted a photograph of a bottle with a reddish liquid in it. You tell me it is authentic distilled Sandalwood oil. You write a whole bunch of stuff that I did not read because I just people be cautious with reddish oils.

Now here we are. :/

I encourage you to buy whatever color sandalwood oil you want to buy.

And for those who have their fingers in the pot, set me straight if I’m wrong - last thing I want to do is spread misinformation.
honestly i dont care if you are color blind. you see redish where there is orange. you are obviously trolling or your phone or your device has issues with the screen LMAO i cant spent more time on this silly "who has it bigger" or "who has more experience" idea. I posted legit sources of steam distilled sandalwood oils that are orange in color and you continue ignoring the fact they are real sandalwood oils. no one said mysore oils are orange so i agree they are yellow but is a pharmaceutical company adds a distilled yellow oil to an absolute oil what will happen? will it still be yellow? if not then i dont care how many years of experience anyone has if they do not know what is in the capsules or in the bottle then they shouldnt claim anything because the oil could very well be an absolute or a distilled oil mixed with an absolute etc etc. since we dont know its pointless to argue about this. its just i dont think we should pretend to know what is in the capsules or what is in a bottle of oil that we have not tested. cant say its not real sandalwood oil just cause its a different color than the mysore amazing oils or those pressure steam oils that the soap company makes from wild australian and cultivated album sandalwood.

Last edited:

language scent

True Woodict
on that note i am done talking on this thread. much respect and love to shareef and also you! i hope you dont have nightmares about me LOL <3

Mr.P

oud<3er
I feel like I’ve been pretty restrained, and it seems like the party in question is pretty lighthearted and liberal with the mocking attitudes as well, but I will change my comment based on your suggestion and eliminate some repetitive posts.

Last edited:

language scent

True Woodict
again guys, its all love here, we can argue about some stupid topic and still have love for one another! no one hating on anyone. relax a bit

language scent

True Woodict
Debates are one thing but insults are another. How about you all take this BS somewhere else?
oh mr p said that about me lol o well. its just words and he can even use the most degrading words against me that will not bother me at all. i think its important for everyone to remember we are not enemies and we never should be just because we might get caught up in a little debate on something dumb.

as far as the "insults" i was raised in a way that words were uninstalled as pain inflicting.

its like this, take 2 teachers and their students! the one teacher teaches his students that it is the worst insult to pick up an invisible stone and to throw that invisible stone at someone so the children will grow up into a norm where doing that will be the cause of many fights and troubles. ..........................the other teacher teaches that there are no bad words and no insults................................which of the two students will live in a more stable society where invisible rocks(insults) wont be able to cause fights or hurt feelings? so you see i am never insulted as i view it as a pathetic way to unintelligently try to hurt someone lol so again regardless, love peace and whatever makes you happy mr.p pideon it is lol

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
https://hermitageoils.com/product/sandalwood-ceylon-red-1950-e-o/ <-----more FAKE sandalwood oil from very trusted and amazing website. man they all need to be taught. hey al where you at bro teach these fools bro hahaha

ps guys seriously im just having fun. no harm intended. i might sound arrogant but its just a fun play. yes mysore distilled sandalwood oil is light pale yellow to rich yellow....but not all sandalwood is this color and to think so is worthy of a ouddict troll beat down

This is your final warning. We’ve already discussed this in private and you’re now openly trolling. I don’t have time to waste dealing with this type of juvenile behaviour as I’m very busy and I’ll just go straight to a ban no matter how many posts you’ve made. It would be a shame to lose you. Please keep your posts to the topic and stop targeting other members in this manner. If there is a disagreement of a technical nature that is fine, but then keep the language and tone professional and technical.

language scent

True Woodict
This is your final warning. We’ve already discussed this in private and you’re now openly trolling. I don’t have time to waste dealing with this type of juvenile behaviour as I’m very busy and I’ll just go straight to a ban no matter how many posts you’ve made. It would be a shame to lose you. Please keep your posts to the topic and stop targeting other members in this manner. If there is a disagreement of a technical nature that is fine, but then keep the language and tone professional and technical.
This is an old post made before you messaged me. I didn’t realize it was inappropriate. Please take it down if it is. Also @Ouddict @Al Shareef Oudh calls me brother and I thought we were brothers which is why I talk to him as such. But now I see.

Ouddict

This is an old post made before you messaged me. I didn’t realize it was inappropriate. Please take it down if it is. Also @Ouddict @Al Shareef Oudh calls me brother and I thought we were brothers which is why I talk to him as such. But now I see.

You’re correct. I’m overrun from morning to night and just responded to complaints I received this morning. It seems these are old posts that were made before we chatted in private. So apologies if there has been a misunderstanding, but again, keep the posts civil!

Last edited:

Ouddict

marius jinko store ceylon sandalwood was DISTILLED lol and it was a beautiful rich orange - mid dark orange oil. thin like water and extremely potent top note oil. al shareef doesnt like to learn more than he already learned which is a bad thing in my book. you cant know everything in even 10 lifetimes and anyone who is closed minded and thinks they know it all is just blind. whatever the case its still love tho lol

I’ve just checked the dates and we spoke privately last Tuesday. This post was made a few days later, so my warning stands. I’ve spent (wasted) 30 minutes on this issue now and it’s time I don’t have. So please keep to forum rules as it’s a lot easier for me or the other admins to press the “ban” button rather than expend time on things like this.

language scent

True Woodict
I’ve just checked the dates and we spoke privately last Tuesday. This post was made a few days later, so my warning stands. I’ve spent (wasted) 30 minutes on this issue now and it’s time I don’t have. So please keep to forum rules as it’s a lot easier for me or the other admins to press the “ban” button rather than expend time on things like this.
Ok! I have adjusted the settings to my brain! Thank you for the kind warnings and sorry if I hurt anyones feelings

language scent

True Woodict
@Mr.P oops i just edited it cause i realized that offering you PTSD gummy bears link could get me banned maybe if anyone cried about it to ouddict. so ill just keep the medical advice to myself! CHEEERZ ONE LOVE

Last edited:

language scent

True Woodict
Ok! I think I missed something. Not sure how to reply to your posts like these.
I’m just saying that if I gave you or anyone else PTSD from our wild sandalwood oil color talk,that cbd gummy bears (not giving medical advice) could help

I realize I blurred the lines of seriousness and jokes and this was not good for the forum and little talk with Nadeem helped me sort it out and he was right. I did blur the line between seriousness-joking-and trolling so now I’m just posting and hopefully not posting anything offensive by thinking I may have gave you PTSD 😂🤣 maybe some people lingering in the shadows, bakhoor fumes, wonderful oil aromas,perfumes and kinam chips in kinam heaters would hate it if I sounded like I was offering medical advice, I’m just saying CBD is natural and no dr write up is needed also I am not a doctor and not pretending to be one either. Lol this is awkward so I’ll skip yet again the irrelevant 🙏🏻🫵✌🏻🫣man this better not sound like I’m trolling again! Off to study the ouddict rules now!

-Renton-

True Ouddict
In all seriousness, there is indeed evidence being shown of aged sandalwood oils that are vibrantly red in color. This is fascinating and should be explored more. If no one has any insight as to why the oils are red then it should be made a priority to learn why.
I think you should make a topic about it on another thread, like the general forum thread, since this is the "sandalwood oil of the day". :)

Mr.P

oud<3er
Agreed - it would be nice to know if such a thing exists and what accounts for the unusual pigment. It would make sense to spawn off a separate thread.

And if there is no higher authority to turn to, there are a couple of obvious options…

language scent

True Woodict
Agreed - it would be nice to know if such a thing exists and what accounts for the unusual pigment. It would make sense to spawn off a separate thread.

And if there is no higher authority to turn to, there are a couple of obvious options…
well, whoever wants to really know, lets chip in buy a red one, send it off to a lab, see what comes back. simple as that.