Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
Just out of curiosity... how often do you wear your bracelet, and how long do u rest it in between wears? My bracelet vendor said I should give the bracelet a rest every couple of days for 1-3 days... and if possible, I should wear white gloves (like the ones they use at the jewelers) to play/polish it semi-frequently for 30 mins or so per day.
i dont wear it. i got it to gift it to my son one day or to otherwise have and appricate its appearance and fascinating note. but the advice you have received makes sense. i see my Chinese friends vigorously rubbing the beads in their hands like starting fire from time to time and putting it back on their wrist, going for a sniff and then smile and back to eating those dumplings :)

OudGood

True Ouddict
Tadaaaa - it smells really good at room temperature - very fragrant

92f8a48b569ae32b43872e5bd8d0ea40.jpg

Up close
6e488535517860eb4110057a8d5460f7.jpg
What a beauty! Thanks for the close-up :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is not about the agony of waiting but the horror of receiving something you did not order:eek:
I first thought respected @Rai Munir might have had a hand in this....

View attachment 6287
;)But the story ends happily, apparently they couldn't label it as Mysore but it was definitely Mysore not rose :D.

It happens all the time....
You’d think a little heads-up would be in order.

Enjoy your Sandal brother:Thumbsup:

Bryan-I

True Ouddict
This is not about the agony of waiting but the horror of receiving something you did not order:eek:
I first thought respected @Rai Munir might have had a hand in this....

View attachment 6287
;)But the story ends happily, apparently they couldn't label it as Mysore but it was definitely Mysore not rose :D.
I went through the same spike in blood pressure the first time I ordered from them. "Two months of waiting for not what I ordered". I was freaking out...til I cracked the seal. [emoji4]

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Yesterday I had an “Inbound”,
no anticipation at all
it was a Surprise:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I received samples of:

•Al Hashimi
Tariq
Adan
Ibn Zamrak
plus a chip of Filipino 2nd batch

•Rising Phoenix
Sumbawalla

•Ensar Oud
Sultan Salahuddin

I have not experienced any of those oils (plus chip)
before, so I am delighted to try them.

My thanks:praying: goes to the ouddict who sent them to me.......and :thumbsup::thumbsup:, for the surprise delivery:)

I’ll post my impressions in the proper thread:Geek:

2088tea Haul :)

A2466E39-B648-40F0-94AF-4D227BA76DB2.jpeg

The morning after the site glitch,
I was able to snag 5 tubes of WSG Baina.

Although Baina is not Top Level Incense,
the agarwood used in this stick blend “is” Top Level, it’s just that the proportion of agarwood is not high enough to qualify as top level. A little goes a long way in filling-up my room with good agarwood aroma.

KZ was gracious to include samples of:
Kou-Jin
Walla Patta
North Burma
Nanban
Tarakan
8 Millenniums
and Al Galiyah stick:eek:

:thumbsup: Right On! Bro! :praying:

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
2088tea Haul :)

View attachment 6396

The morning after the site glitch,
I was able to snag 5 tubes of WSG Baina.

Although Baina is not Top Level Incense,
the agarwood used in this stick blend “is” Top Level, it’s just that the proportion of agarwood is not high enough to qualify as top level. A little goes a long way in filling-up my room with good agarwood aroma.

KZ was gracious to include samples of:
Kou-Jin
Walla Patta
North Burma
Nanban
Tarakan
8 Millenniums
and Al Galiyah stick:eek:

:thumbsup: Right On! Bro! :praying:
Fully agreed. I love baina. The 7 lifetimes though is just nuts. U tried that one? Mostly HK sinesis of the old days. Kinda tarakan like.

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Working hard for six months, Mysore Sandal (NOT EAST INDIAN SANDAL) has successfully been acquired. Hope the package will arrive by the next week.

IO's Hoi An, Hindi Oud, Al Mashriq Attar (that I already have, but I have requested for more) will be in transit by now. Yahooooo!

Edit: (Addition)
PS: A package from respected Ulugbek just received. I waited for it more than forty days:Roflmao:. It smelt Rose. Beautiful.

IMG20190614130007.jpg

Last edited:

Kabir Attars

OudSufi
I am currently waiting for Aged Bangladeshi Patchouli from Ish the Oud Man...just got notification that my Ambergris, Propolis, Myrrh-Commiphora Holziana resin-Bisabol Myrrh and Uunsi, Rare Somali Amber Incense from ApothecarysGarden has arrived at my mailbox...yay:praying:

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Ish' Patchouli is really good. Just like Rose, 'the less is more' is true to this oil. Very strong.
Ceylon Sandal shavings from Ish are matchless.

The patchouli is great yes, as is JK's barrel-aged patchouli too
I actually spent a while last night chopping up a large splint of Ish's ceylon sandal so I will burn some of that now :)

Rai Munir

Musk Man
The patchouli is great yes, as is JK's barrel-aged patchouli too
I actually spent a while last night chopping up a large splint of Ish's ceylon sandal so I will burn some of that now :)
I will post the pic of those shavings. Remember, I am talking about Ceylon Santal. Not Mysore.

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
One Kilogram Mysore Sandalwood: Anxiously waiting for the bundle:p. The sole purpose is to have beads carved out, and burning wood on coal.

Wow :O
For me, a few grams of wood from Imperial Oud which looks to have arrived today, but I was asleep when the postman came!
Shall collect it from the depot tomorrow