-Renton-

True Ouddict
Some Wild Malaysian 3grams from Kangiiten. My last money that I had to use on food, I just couldn't resist. As they wont be there long. Time to get ready for a 2-3 day fast till I got to the bank on Tuesday!!! Most of my personal money went on necessities this week because of how my trust account works and the holidays, so should be getting at least £70-100 personal back on Tuesday as well as actual money for necessities. Had to borrow off my parents lol... 25 on May, still figuring out life 😅

Attachments

• West Malaysia Kangiiten 3g chips.PNG
    West Malaysia Kangiiten 3g chips.PNG
    72.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Olfactory Nomad

True Ouddict
Got myself a nice haul from Kangiiten VERY early this morning. Store opened at 1am in the morning here in Brisbane but I set the alarm and pulled it off. Definitely worth it as I can see most stuff that's been listed if it hasn't sold out has gone up in price considerably. I got a 2 for 1 of Prof incense Mysore, a 2 for 1 Prof incense Soil Ambon, 2 for 1 white ky-nam 3g bottles and a 2 for 1 Golden leaf kynam 3g bottles. Score!!

Olfactory Nomad

True Ouddict
Some Wild Malaysian 3grams from Kangiiten. My last money that I had to use on food, I just couldn't resist. As they wont be there long. Time to get ready for a 2-3 day fast till I got to the bank on Tuesday!!! Most of my personal money went on necessities this week because of how my trust account works and the holidays, so should be getting at least £70-100 personal back on Tuesday as well as actual money for necessities. Had to borrow off my parents lol... 25 on May, still figuring out life 😅
Who needs food when there is wood to burn? 😄

Ahmaoud

True Ouddict
Got myself a nice haul from Kangiiten VERY early this morning. Store opened at 1am in the morning here in Brisbane but I set the alarm and pulled it off. Definitely worth it as I can see most stuff that's been listed if it hasn't sold out has gone up in price considerably. I got a 2 for 1 of Prof incense Mysore, a 2 for 1 Prof incense Soil Ambon, 2 for 1 white ky-nam 3g bottles and a 2 for 1 Golden leaf kynam 3g bottles. Score!!
This is the post I was eagerly awaiting, a Kangiiten restock and no Olfactory Nomad post, it's just as matter of time I told them 😅

Joke's aside it was a pretty awesome sale, I nabbed some of the Prof Incense sticks as well, excited to see what they'll be like!

Olfactory Nomad

True Ouddict
This is the post I was eagerly awaiting, a Kangiiten restock and no Olfactory Nomad post, it's just as matter of time I told them 😅

Joke's aside it was a pretty awesome sale, I nabbed some of the Prof Incense sticks as well, excited to see what they'll be like!
The two for ones are fantastic. Very happy with that. I would have liked the Malaysian tiger wood powder as well. Maybe next time. Too easy to spend money on that website lol.

-Renton-

True Ouddict

The Ambon Soil sticks are GREAT. I am also waiting for the square Sandalwood sticks. May (next month) I will be getting the Nha Trang.

GLTASN

I have some prof. incense bundle, on the way, had to get some red soil after seeing Kyarazens video. I got 1 each of all the new powders and smudges and a few bottles of the new swo perfume spray.

I love kangiiten! I spend way more than i should but cant resist, but I get really frustrated when stuff disappears out of my cart so I always check out as fast as possible. Seems like I always forget something and have to go back and make a second purchase, yesterday I made 3 and would have went back for a 4th but I couldn't justify another shipping charge.

Obada

True Ouddict
I have some prof. incense bundle, on the way, had to get some red soil after seeing Kyarazens video. I got 1 each of all the new powders and smudges and a few bottles of the new swo perfume spray.

I love kangiiten! I spend way more than i should but cant resist, but I get really frustrated when stuff disappears out of my cart so I always check out as fast as possible. Seems like I always forget something and have to go back and make a second purchase, yesterday I made 3 and would have went back for a 4th but I couldn't justify another shipping charge.
Contact Kangiiten per email after you place all the orders, add the order numbers and tell them to ship all of them together and refund you the shipping difference. Shipping all 3 together will cost a bit more than the shipping of 1 small parcel but better than paying shipping 3 times for 3 small parcels

-Renton-

True Ouddict

Did you catch the wild Malaysian wood that is now out of stock? I am glad I actually bought money that I needed for food on that wood as it is now out of stock!!! We can go without food for more than 2 days anyway, and have 2 pound in the personal bank for soda so I am set till tomorrow when I get more money!!!

-Renton-

True Ouddict
Contact Kangiiten per email after you place all the orders, add the order numbers and tell them to ship all of them together and refund you the shipping difference. Shipping all 3 together will cost a bit more than the shipping of 1 small parcel but better than paying shipping 3 times for 3 small parcels
Yes, I have done this before and they are extremely helpful!!!

GLTASN

Thanks for the advice. I've tried in the past, I sent a request this time as well.

I wanted to buy more but shipping for me is $12.90-21.90 per purchase.

Last edited:

GLTASN

Did you catch the wild Malaysian wood that is now out of stock? I am glad I actually bought money that I needed for food on that wood as it is now out of stock!!! We can go without food for more than 2 days anyway, and have 2 pound in the personal bank for soda so I am set till tomorrow when I get more money!!!
I got the tigerwood powder, the Philippines powder and another just because.

-Renton-

True Ouddict
I got the tigerwood powder, the Philippines powder and another just because.
I was gonna get the Tigerwood powder but I dont have a working heater at the moment, and I have good charcoals that last 1.5-2 hours once ignited (they are Japanese style silver charcoal) and I blast them with the torch and then leave it for 20-30 mins (depending on wood and what heat I want), this way the charcoal actually cools riiiiiight down before a mica is even added, when first ignited you cant even hold your hand close to it for longer than 3-5 seconds, after 20-30 mins you can have your hand as close as before and its just nice and warm with a good layer of ash over it, then I put a mica over it too, although after 20-30 mins of using a mica I usually take the mica off and it burns the same, maybe a tiny bit more smoke and faster. so the chips were better for how I use agarwood.

Please do a review of the tigerwood powder? I believe Kangiiten watches and lurks on Ouddict and whatever we like they got more in, like I was talking about golden silk kynam and all of a sudden they have golden leaf kynam in now. 🤣

Although, apparently golden leaf/silk CK isn't actually Kinam, it is just good agarwood called Sasora, only wild golden silk green kynam is real kynam.

Here is KZ talking about it : https://www.kyarazen.com/two-controversial-identities-of-golden-silk-kynam/

GLTASN

I was gonna get the Tigerwood powder but I dont have a working heater at the moment, and I have good charcoals that last 1.5-2 hours once ignited (they are Japanese style silver charcoal) and I blast them with the torch and then leave it for 20-30 mins (depending on wood and what heat I want), this way the charcoal actually cools riiiiiight down before a mica is even added, when first ignited you cant even hold your hand close to it for longer than 3-5 seconds, after 20-30 mins you can have your hand as close as before and its just nice and warm with a good layer of ash over it, then I put a mica over it too, although after 20-30 mins of using a mica I usually take the mica off and it burns the same, maybe a tiny bit more smoke and faster. so the chips were better for how I use agarwood.

Please do a review of the tigerwood powder? I believe Kangiiten watches and lurks on Ouddict and whatever we like they got more in, like I was talking about golden silk kynam and all of a sudden they have golden leaf kynam in now. 🤣

Although, apparently golden leaf/silk CK isn't actually Kinam, it is just good agarwood called Sasora, only wild golden silk green kynam is real kynam.

Here is KZ talking about it : https://www.kyarazen.com/two-controversial-identities-of-golden-silk-kynam/
I have been on a powder kick lately and buying lots and lots of powders. I always start to heat low on my golden Lotus heater and slowly keep cranking it up until there's nothing left.

I do the same for my chips I start them low on the electric heater and then finish them off on my subdutism heater at full blast to get the last little bit of scent out of them. I love all the kangiiten kynam colors but really Love the green!

-Renton-

True Ouddict
I have been on a powder kick lately and buying lots and lots of powders. I always start to heat low on my golden Lotus heater and slowly keep cranking it up until there's nothing left.

I do the same for my chips I start them low on the electric heater and then finish them off on my subdutism heater at full blast to get the last little bit of scent out of them. I love all the kangiiten kynam colors but really Love the green!
You should look at trying their Golden Leaf (Sasora agarwood more than actual Kynam) as KZ explained here; https://www.kyarazen.com/two-controversial-identities-of-golden-silk-kynam/

I want to try this type of wood soon. I also loved heating powders. Both my heater and Golden Lotus type heater broke.

GLTASN

Attachments

• 5772011900000-m-01-dl.jpg
    5772011900000-m-01-dl.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 27

Olfactory Nomad

True Ouddict
S

Dude, I can relate to this so much. I also managed to get the Soil Ambon and a number of other products but there's always more I could get. The conversion of US to AUD is very painful lol.