Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I was wondering if any Ouddicts had tried the offerings from Treasure Oud? (A forum search turned up very little.) Their sampler pack is very appealing. Their plantation appears to be in Sylhet, Bangladesh.

Yes they are trusted and produce high quality/clean oils using a very classical distillation,seperation, curing process. The oils smell close to Hindi profile as its practically the Assam reigon and Agallocha species. Dark, light/medium barn, coffee, leather, chocolate, sweet honey, incensy notes with strong projection and last long...worth trying samples :Thumbsup:

GalileoFigaroMagnifico

Oud vibrations
Yes they are trusted and produce high quality/clean oils using a very classical distillation,seperation, curing process. The oils smell close to Hindi profile as its practically the Assam reigon and Agallocha species. Dark,light/medium barn, coffee, leather, chocolate, sweet honey, incensy notes with strong projection and last long...worth trying samples :Thumbsup:
Thank you friend, they are being added to my (very, very, very long) shopping list.

...light/medium barn...
I can handle that, as long as we aren't talking about actual fresh turds.:Roflmao: