Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
EO Oud Yoshi is next on my to buy list.I received a sample from a fellow ouddict member and it quickly leapfrogged to my next purchase.I personally never smelled a Hindi oil like this and feel as if my collection isn't complete without it.

I believe this is from Manipur, Any chance of a review?

syncope

Oud Beginner
On my shopping list is a Malinau oil, been very interested in that profile. Never smelled any Malinau but from product descriptions and feedback I read it has become very appealing to me. If you know where to source good quality Malinau at reasonable price please let me know :p

Next on my buylist are some cheap oils and a vietnam oud.

I try many Vietnamese oil one was organic one one was from wild and expansive I didn't like any of them I believe Vietnamese wood are very rare plus if you want make successful work you need to spend thousands for making great wild oud and I dont think anyone willing to do...

By the way one of best wild wood I try ever are Vietnamese the aroma are unbelievable specially wood from hoi an.

M.A.

Just Arrived
Assalam alaikum
Hello
I am still a beginner and poorly versed in perfumery notes.
Recently bought Mysore sandalwood from Ulugbek (Misku Amber)
responsible seller.
About Oil, in the beginning you feel soft rounded spices or some kind of woody notes, I can’t determine for sure whether they gradually go away, and the oil feels lighter and softer.
I think it will be good for mixing.

Woodland Note

True Ouddict
At the moment things that are incoming to me:
Rectified birch tar oil, often used in creating a leathery notes in fragrances, often in so called "Russian leather" classic. I’ve discovered that I can purchase it quite easily and inexpensively in my country, for way less than in perfumery related shops online. 4 euro for 50ml.
Mastic gum. One of the favourite resins of respected Rai Munir. I would like to use it as fixative in some of my blends.
In future I would like to purchase some aromachemicals, like for example iones. And of course more oud...

Mr.P

oud<3er
Even though it’s basically the last significant scent purchase that I made, the next purchase on my list would likely be another bottle of super hoi an to stash away for future generations. Either that or Al Shareef’s Malaysian (forget name) that is priced at $300, especially with the 30% off sale... I haven’t smelled that oil or else I’d probably be unable to resist the sale. I have had mixed luck with Malaysian oils and don’t feel comfortable with a blind buy.

Also a bottle of tyson’s Ambergris extract would be on my list, along with the Mongolian musk ninja rob has for offer.

ack! Too many things to buy and not enough dineros.

Mr.P

oud<3er
At the moment things that are incoming to me:
Rectified birch tar oil, often used in creating a leathery notes in fragrances, often in so called "Russian leather" classic. I’ve discovered that I can purchase it quite easily and inexpensively in my country, for way less than in perfumery related shops online. 4 euro for 50ml.
Mastic gum. One of the favourite resins of respected Rai Munir. I would like to use it as fixative in some of my blends.
In future I would like to purchase some aromachemicals, like for example iones. And of course more oud...

Woodland note - what country are you in?