Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer

‘YUNNAN - Rarest of Rare'
"Throughout 2019 we delivered to our friends some of the best Oudh they had ever experienced from regions they had not previously tried. From amongst the sought-after and rare Oudhs Yunnan already aged for 7 years is at the peak of that promise, the rare of the rare. To top it off we are offering it to you at a crazy price it could easily be sold it to the Chinese at 3 times what we are offering over here but the reason I offer it is to provide you a signature, a benchmark, for what real Yunnani Oudh is about, and this might be your first and last chance at it. This is reflective of our passion to share our olfactory delights with our discerning clients. I can assure you there isn’t anymore Yunnani oudh in the Al Shareef vaults."

OUT NOW ON THE WEBSITE

https://www.alshareefoudh.com/product/yunnan-agarwood-oil/

Mr.P

oud<3er
Looks great. Wish I could afford your oils, Al Shareef! Spending all my spare change on RC aircraft bits these days... it’s one of the other for us as we are solidly blue-collar.

Anyway, every specimen I have smelled has been authentic and of above average quality and in most cases much much better. I’d guess this is a good one based on your other Chinese oils

Does this have the Aquilaria sinensis profile or what... crassna? Malaccensis?