Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
Received mine after 2 weeks. First impressions below.

This opens up on my skin with an intense urinal aroma. Like another member commented, it is very animalic indeed. Almost feel like the musk deer did it's thing on me.

After 5 to 10 minutes, the intense urinal aroma fades off from my skin and it becomes this strong and deep, dark, animalic musk scent on me. Definitely smells like the Siberian Musk grains I bought. Its quite nice to me at this phase. 👍

Overall, this is one for the collection. I would recommend to blend this with other oils, or to use as a base in perfumes.
Thanks for sharing your experience Peter.
I blended it with some oils. At first I was skeptical if it can blend with oils as it’s water like.
A day after blending I could not see any separation. Need to add more to see.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
I blended it with some oils. At first I was skeptical if it can blend with oils as it’s water like.
That's good to hear. I am likeing the sound of that. May check it out...

Peter Lee

Oud Beginner
Yeah when I first received it, it was like water. But one swipe and it almost blew my head off. 🤣

yoob.ye

True Ouddict
Will you make a Mongolian version?

I just made an order from NinjaRobb and excited to smell this 100% musk oil ketone muskone.
This will truly be an experience for me, but with NinjaRobb for guidance I’m sure it’s going to be awesome.
I’ll have to stop back by and tell you all what I think of the fragrance.,,

July 11, 2022 UPDATE:
So I made my order ( 1 gram of deer musk grains & 1 ml deer musk ketone) and received it rather quickly.
I took a couple of days smelling the musk ketone trying to appreciate the gem it is.
i decided to add those items (grains and ketone) to a 500 ml bottle of Creed Aventus, almost two weeks soaking and I’m in love with this new take on the king of cologne. I have decided to add an additional 30 gram pod to my 500 ml Aventus bottle.
So once again I will most definitely have to be returning here to give you all an update as to just how this process is evolving.

NinjaRobb is awesome, keep it simple, contact him, and order
https://sibermusk.com

September 11, 2022
My concoction of deer musk & musketone are still sitting quietly macerating.
This is the crown 👑 jewel 💎 of my collection.
Just waiting for it to mature.
It’s already mesmerizing though

Last edited:

The Scent Guru

Agarwhoreder
Staff member
New product:

100% MUSK OIL «Ketone Muskone»

View attachment 18207

https://sibermusk.com/product/musk-oil/
A lot of research, a lot of experiments, and here it is: Authentic musk oil 100%.
No other oil in the composition, no ethanol, no solvent, no any synthetics.
Is it all gone already? The link isn't working for me : darn that didn't last long. Pit me down for a little of the next run please 🙏

Oh this thread is ancient! Mybad