Mr.P

oud<3er
I enjoy certain types of oud... i have preferred malaysian, indonesian, vietnamese, hainan, some chinese, same papua and maroke. I like but do not prefer the thai, lao, hindi, bangladeshi, cambodian

favorites:

super hoi an IO
China exclusive Ori
Km super ateeq Oudline
Ml-or-srn oudline
Royal kinam
Borneo types

I like pepper, cola, resinous, subtle tobacco, vanillin, forest floor / wood mulchy types.

Anything you think would work for me in the $200-ish range?

Mustafa

True Ouddict
I enjoy certain types of oud... i have preferred malaysian, indonesian, vietnamese, hainan, some chinese, same papua and maroke. I like but do not prefer the thai, lao, hindi, bangladeshi, cambodian

favorites:

super hoi an IO
China exclusive Ori
Km super ateeq Oudline
Ml-or-srn oudline
Royal kinam
Borneo types

I like pepper, cola, resinous, subtle tobacco, vanillin, forest floor / wood mulchy types.

You need to try the new age hindi bro.

Med

Oud Fan
I was lucky enough to get Imperial’s Aceh,
What a beautiful beast at very affordable price ?!
Thank you brother Faheem and Imperial team.
I made my first oud order from IO and blind bought Aceh 1ml (by just looking at its dark colour) and all the rest 0.2ml samples. I was lucky that I loved Aceh most and will order more.

What is new age Hindi?

favorites:

super hoi an IO
China exclusive Ori
Km super ateeq Oudline
Ml-or-srn oudline
Royal kinam
Borneo types

I would suggest Al Hashimi Sabah Jinko.

favorites:

super hoi an IO
China exclusive Ori
Km super ateeq Oudline
Ml-or-srn oudline
Royal kinam
Borneo types

$212.50 will get you two bottles of Lindaraja.

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
I made my first oud order from IO and blind bought Aceh 1ml (by just looking at its dark colour) and all the rest 0.2ml samples. I was lucky that I loved Aceh most and will order more.

What is new age Hindi?
new age Hindis are cropping up quite a lot now - a very "clean" distillation style where you don't get the traditional "barn" notes associated with Hindi oils, instead getting hay and leather, smelling rather "golden" in aroma. e.g. Habz Oud Aljannah