A Plea To Vendors

Discussion in 'General' started by humbll, Oct 16, 2019.

1. humbll

humbll Hopelessly Addicted to Oud

Hello, I recently got samples from a number of vendors, and a very many of them came with a label that only has the name of the oil on it, no vendor name or website on the label. I really liked one of the oils and want to buy a bottle, but now I need to try to remember which vendor it came from. If at all possible, please include your store name or website or some other identifiable info on the label so we can tell what came from where. Thanks!

Ouddict, tyson and Uday Lalan like this.
  2. Sproaty

Sproaty Sproudy Staff Member

what's the name of it?

sío likes this.
  3. humbll

It just has Bengali printed on the label

4. naturalpuerh

naturalpuerh Whats this Oud About?

Are they vending oils?

humbll likes this.
  5. humbll

yes

Santal Claus likes this.
  6. Santal Claus

Santal Claus Oud Fanatic

"[A] very many of them came with a label that only has the name of the oil on it," Yes, it appears that this topic is about people selling oils based on original poster's post.

Mr.P, Andrew Salkin and humbll like this.
  7. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

deleted, apologies

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  8. MrEleven1181

MrEleven1181 Oud Fan

Hes asked a simple question, because I’m guessing he didn’t understand the OPs message. I wouldn’t call that weird or irrelevant. Two people have been kind enough to answer his question and then theres you. You want to report him, thats nice.

9. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

There have been a string of these. Example: asking if an incense burner is a water heater, in a thread that starts with explaining it’s a burner to heat wood chips. There have been a handful of these where questions are asked without any sign of having even read the topic of the thread. If it is a language barrier issue, I offer my most sincere apologies and I am ashamed for being an ass. But if it is just random posting to troll or to increase personal post counts, it should stop.

Rai Munir and Oudamberlove like this.
  10. Santal Claus

Santal Claus Oud Fanatic

No, if you read the plethora of other posts he made, you'll understand. Also, English as a language does not appear to be a problem. He or she (he for ease of reference) writes well when describing the tea he is selling. @Mr.P is correct.

Joe King and Sproaty like this.
  11. IbnRIbnAAIbnA

IbnRIbnAAIbnA Feeling gOUD

Maybe if you ask royal Bengal ouds.

12. Ouddict

Ouddict Forum Co-Founder & Tech Support

Please elaborate... what exactly do you mean?

Promote Oud!