DubOudh

Aster Oudh
@DubOudh I believe you gonna love reading Caigentan, also called "Cabbage root talks" in English.
it's one of my favorite classics in philosophy.

CqM40-tUAAErFLV.jpg
Caigentan 菜根譚 "Cabbage root talks" is a book on education book written by the Ming-period 明 (1368-1644) scholar Hong Yingming 洪應明 (1572-1620), courtesy name Zicheng 自誠, style Huanchu Daoren 還初道人, who also wrote the book Xianfo qizong 仙佛奇蹤."

Thank you Taesik....🙏

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Good day ❤️

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
When the need to succeed is as bad as the need to breathe, then you’ll be successful.

Good day ❤️

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

Good day ❤️

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Good day ❤️

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
If you’re creating anything at all, it’s really dangerous to care about what people think.

Good day ❤️

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
You might have dodged death without realizing it just by doing something like bending down.

Good day ❤️

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Asked on his retirement as Archbishop of Cape Town in 1996 if he had any regrets, Tutu said:
"The struggle tended to make one abrasive and more than a touch self-righteous.

"I hope that people will forgive me any hurts I may have caused them."

Good day ❤️

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

Good day ❤️

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Everyone who is taken by death asks for more time, while everyone who still has time makes excuses for procrastination.

Good day ❤️