1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

About Sabilycollection

Discussion in 'General' started by halim, May 9, 2020.

1. halim

halim Oud Relax

hi to all as is nice place to have information for oud lover i search some fine wood available i find this website and find offer many of wood sinking double super malay marauke etc
    so did anyone try his product ? i make a litlle search too see feedback but nothing if anyone have some info may can share it

Bilal likes this.
  2. Bigboy

Bigboy True Ouddict

I have seen it. Looks great. But just like people looks can be deceiving so I will let someone else dip their spoon in this pudding before I take a taste. As the adage goes , buy from known reputable vendors and you get reputable products.....but everyone deserves at least one chance .....just not going to be from me

3. halim

halim Oud Relax

Yes if anyone have experience with this re seller of wood will be good
    As oud market I see bad review about his customer service and some don’t sent package as they told
    So I wait maybe someone order with sabilycollection and have a experience with this wood

4. Bigboy

Bigboy True Ouddict

Bahaha! Nobody wants to be the ONE TO be the guina pig

5. halim

halim Oud Relax

lol maybe i will the first to test i will contact them see if make sample or not

6. Bigboy

Bigboy True Ouddict

No samples already tried

7. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

I love to take chances and risk reward with opportunity and throw caution to the wind!
    I don’t wait n lines much and found my best deals in all of life by taking a chance and a risk.
    The Guy sells 5 gram increments, that is sample size. So I’ll dip my feet before I dive in head first but I will see what this site is all about. And share what I find as far as the wood they sell.

8. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

Okay I’ll let you guys know quality of products Vs price ...... I got 2 sinking 2 triple 1 double and a super grade sample on its way. Also asked about wholesale so I can see that price as well.

Oudamberlove likes this.
  9. halim

halim Oud Relax

i will order too did he get you a track shipping and confirm your purchase what i scare first his he dont sent as some told about oudmarket and second the quality of wood let we see
    let we see what do you think @EJayB when you got it

10. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

I received an immediate response via email from the auto system telling me my order is received and being processed, very professional.
    I used PayPal, I blind purchased meaning I did not make contact, promise to buy more or ask for any special deal or code. Just wanted to see how service is and what the quality is? I will let everyone know when the wood arrives. I did order on a weakened .

NoLimit2Light and Oudamberlove like this.
  11. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Nice pictures of oudh chips at that site:Thumbsup:

NoLimit2Light and halim like this.
  12. jensz

jensz Administrator Staff Member

Hey there! Just gonna move this thread out of the Marketplace (which is for posting things for sale) and into the General section.

Sproaty and Bigboy like this.
  13. NoLimit2Light

NoLimit2Light Whats this Oud About?

I've ordered from them several times. No regrets here. Last year, I cleared out their stock of triple super Pontianak. :)
    Brother Rayan is very nice and accommodating.

Enjoy!

Oudamberlove, Nico and halim like this.
  14. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

I received my wood along with a bunch of sample.
    All I can say is I was not impressed with the grades of wood I purchased. Lots of white wood and the scent was not very good.
    I got super and triple super and sinking.
    2 types of sinking were both bad
    Triple was not triple
    I honestly couldn’t recommend this vendor
    I will keep trying and taking chances with new vendors. I just won’t be ordering from this one again

15. Bigboy

Bigboy True Ouddict

Sorry brother that sucks. Always a bummer when you dont get what you felt you paid for..that said any feedback on the oils?

Oudamberlove likes this.
  16. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

Commercial oils , they sent samples but I have no interest.

Oudamberlove likes this.
  17. Bigboy

Bigboy True Ouddict

boo! Down with commercial kahki doodee oils!!!!!

18. Jeff Wilson

Jeff Wilson Whats this Oud About?

Thanks for taking the risk - I too have yet to find a halfway decent vendor from IG or even in these local countries where the Hunters are trading regularly. It seems like what is typically offered for sale are the leftovers that nobody else would buy in person
    I have had the great opportunity and pleasure to sink my teeth into very high grade woods and now, I too cannot settle for what is readily available. Any leads on truly quality woods are greatly appreciated.
    Cheers!

Oudamberlove and Andrew Salkin like this.
  19. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time!

Have you tried wood from vendors here?

If you are looking for creme de la creme on the kodo front, I'd go with JK who seems to have treasure troves of old Viet wood of a very high grade. Always best to reach out personally as he can help guide you on what is available based on your tastes and preferences and budget.

Habzoud might still have some of his really nice walla patta sinking for sale as well as potentially some of those big juicy fili baby king pieces if any are left.

Off the forum, the only person I buy from is azman oud who always has the goods as well. Expensive? Eh - I don't think so because if you get 10 grams your getting 10 grams of fire - no BS wood. Basically a box of Lucky charms with all mashmellows. Think he's only got some soil Sri Lankan left tho - which I've tried and can attest is awesome. Think covid has lots of folks pretty dry right now.

20. Nico

Nico Whats this Oud About?

Hi Andrew,
    I want to order some woods from Azman since many time, i contacted him after your message and very nice he can sell small qty.
    can you post a photo of the soil sri lanka, like that i can check.

Thank you.

Andrew Salkin likes this.

Promote Oud!