Bigboy

True Ouddict
Honey and wood and more honey and more honey.....if you liks honey you will love this!

However I am totally lost on the cost and grade of the materials and how it translated into what a profile that smells SO MUCH like keemasan (okay PSK is a bit sweeter ) that you if you put it in a bottle and sold it with that name on it I would never be able to tell the difference..(okay maybe I would ) ..thats NOT an insult! I LOVE keemasan!

How this fresh hydro uber expensive (the most high grade Cambodi offered by agar aura? Not rhetorical) rare batch of pailan special k smells like a sweeter batch of steam distilled slightly higher than mid range aged borneo microcarpa oil I just dont know. I'll give the aroma an A. Im sorry but I just can't give the price/quality to aroma ratio the same grade......this just does not smell like a royal oil to me. Now syeds ascent! THAT IS A ROYAL OIL i can see paying a grand and up for.....every oil cant be a home run and sometimes you can.make a beautiful oil out of lower quality materials and sometimes higher grade materials just dont give the result you would expect. Im sure other folks have had different experiences and anyone that has not smelled keemasan would not be let down .

Last edited:

Dan

True Ouddict
Honey and wood and more honey and more honey.....if you liks honey you will love this!

However I am totally lost on the cost and grade of the materials and how it translated into what a profile that smells SO MUCH like keemasan (okay PSK is a bit sweeter ) that you if you put it in a bottle and sold it with that name on it I would never be able to tell the difference..(okay maybe I would ) ..thats NOT an insult! I LOVE keemasan!

How this fresh hydro uber expensive (the most high grade thai offered by agar aura? Not rhetorical) rare batch of pailan special k smells like a sweeter batch of steam distilled slightly higher than mid range aged borneo microcarpa oil I just dont know. I'll give the aroma an A. Im sorry but I just can't give the price/quality to aroma ratio the same grade......this just does not smell like a royal oil to me. Now syeds ascent! THAT IS A ROYAL OIL i can see paying a grand and up for.....every oil cant be a home run and sometimes you can.make a beautiful oil out of lower quality materials and sometimes higher grade materials just dont give the result you would expect. Im sure other folks have had different experiences and anyone that has not smelled keemasan would not be let down .
Hey bro I think Pailin Special K is Cambodian and not Thai....

Unless u have the Prachin Special K which is Thai.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Bigboy

True Ouddict
Hey bro I think Pailin Special K is Cambodian and not Thai....

Unless u have the Prachin Special K which is Thai.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Im such a bozo! But even more bizarre that it should smell like borneo microcarpa!

Reactions: Dan