Taha

Oud Fan
If anyone is interested in Nashila, please send me a PM.
The oil is now ready, and I am also in Malaysia now so I am able to ship it out.

Previously - and I kid you not :Roflmao: - I literally squeezed in the distillation during a short breather between two trips, and in another short breather when I was at home between 2 trips is when I sent out the packages for a handful of folks - the last package I took down with me for the DHL dude as I was heading out to the airport myself. :D
So anyone who wants to try it, may do so now. I'll be home for the next 1 week.

nashilasplash.jpg

IMG_0731.jpeg

Oh, and..
bde15837-97b0-40f6-867d-b9f6917e99d5.jpg

:Cooler:

kooolaid79

Today I got to revisit the Nashila again. The sheer power of this oil is nothing short of phenomenon. A dot meaning something you might not even consider being removed from the bottle was applied to the top of my left 3rd finger knuckle. As I am sitting here writing this post, the sheer power of this oil is filling my nostrils as if I applied that dot straight in my nostrils.
The beautiful leather along with so many other colors all intertwining with each other is so perfect!
If your looking for a special mind blowing and jaw dropping oil, no need look further. Do yourself a favor and get a bottle of this oil. You won't regret it!!

Last edited:

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
Today I got to revisit the Nashila again. The sheer power of this oil is nothing short of phenomenon. A dot meaning something you might not even consider being removed from the bottle was applied to the top of my left 3rd finger knuckle. As I am sitting here writing this post, the sheer power of this oil is filling my nostrils as if I applied that dot straight in my nostrils.
The beautiful leather along with so many other colors all intertwining with each is so perfect!
If your looking for a special mind blowing and jaw dropping oil, no need look further. Do yourself and get a bottle of this oil. You won't regret it!!
Amazing. Delicious. Hopefully sooner than later.