Al Hashimi - Alhambra 2

Discussion in 'Al Hashimi' started by Alkhadra, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Alkhadra

Alkhadra "Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan

Asalamu Alaykm everyone and Eid Mubarak to all our brothers and sisters!

The original Alhambra released in 2017, here we are two years later with the follow up!

Alhambra II
    https://alhashimi.com/shop/alhambra-ii/

Alhambra II Promo.jpg
    JUNGLE: LOMBOK – INDONESIA
    DISTILLED: 2019

It’s been 2 years since I’ve launched Alkhadra Oud and started my journey as a fragrant wood seller. Entering the Oud world at such a late time is unheard of, especially when it comes to focusing on high quality artisanal offerings. While slow and steady wins the race, I couldn’t hold myself back and dived straight into oils. The first release of Alhambra was phenomenal, not only was it the first Alkhadra Oud oil release, but every customer who grabbed a bottle was overwhelmed by the oils complexity and development. To top that, Ahmad himself once mentioned to me that the original Alhambra was and still is his most complimented oil. It wasn’t just another Oud oil to wear, it was the literal embodiment of a perfume, and I’m lucky enough to still have a vial myself.

Fast forward to the launch of Al Hashimi, the search for Alhambra II began, and while we kept looking towards Vietnam to find it (the origin of the first Alhambra), we were shocked when one of our Indo distillations exhibited the same cooling behavior and medicinal fortitude as the first.

Enter Alhambra II, distilled from Lombokian Gyrinops, swipe away and you’re met with lemongrass, saffron, and white Scottish Gris enveloped in an extremely crisp and cool aura. Sniff harder and there’s a little bit of bitter yuzu and grapefruit interplaying across mineral water on wet stones. Truly an east meets west aesthetic, where you’d find the beautiful symphonic notes of the east being utilized and expressed through the new age lenses of the west.

Y
    ou can find it here: https://alhashimi.com/shop/alhambra-ii/

Hope you all enjoy!

VPhong, Oudamberlove, Ouddict and 5 others like this.

Promote Oud!