1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Hashimi Announcements

Discussion in 'Al Hashimi' started by Alkhadra, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

All the best with the new venture @Nadeem :thumbsup: may it be a successful one

Joe King, Akhira, PEARL and 2 others like this.
  2. sami

sami True Ouddict

Mashallah...mabrook to both the AlHashimi team and brother Nadeem.

Joe King, Akhira, Ashfaque and 2 others like this.
  3. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Respected Alkhadra, I am sure, Mark Twain haven't written such sort of gracefully humorous sentence.

Joe King, Akhira, jensz and 3 others like this.
  4. alcolado glacial

alcolado glacial True Ouddict

Best of luck with the fortified team! Maybe the co- distilations can join if they are aged?:D

Joe King, Akhira and Nadeem like this.
  5. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Wishing the extended Al Hashimi team many more succesess.

6. Nadeem

Nadeem Resident Artisan

Thank you for all the kind comments. After helping Al Hashimi at the Oud Fayre, I was given an offer by Al Hashimi that I simply could not refuse... free Oud in exchange for my soul and needless to say, I did not negotiate. :cool:

This is a real honour for me and I hope that I can help @Alkhadra and @AbasFrag grow this company and match their ambitious aspirations for it. Hopefully the experience and knowledge I have gained in the past 10+ years of my involvement with Oud and natural perfumery will stand Al Hashimi in good stead.

While I will be involved with Al Hashimi, I will also be working on other individual projects that are currently being prepared. From this point on, I look forward to interacting with everyone without my "admin" hat on and if anyone wants to approach me to ask about the current range we have or any other Oud related question, please do not hesitate.

Mario P., Grega, Sproaty and 5 others like this.
  7. Alkhadra

Alkhadra "Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan

Happy New Year everyone! It's 12:32am where I'm at :Roflmao:

Hello 2019

8. Kabir Attars

Kabir Attars OudSufi

That looks beautiful

Mario P., Nadeem and Alkhadra like this.
  9. Alkhadra

Assalamu Alaykm and hello everyone!

Just wanted to mention that Al Hashimi now has two different shipping options:

1) Registered mail for $15 (Same as what we always offered).
    2) DHL Express for $25 (Arrives in 2-3 business days).

I hope you're all having a blessed month!

AbasFrag, Hamza H, Martin and 2 others like this.
  10. Nadeem

Nadeem Resident Artisan

Just to add, the DHL shipping estimates are based on the slowest case scenarios (unless there is a customs delay for whatever reason).

DHL shipping can be overnight for many customers. I’ve shipped to the USA and Europe on many occasions and it’s taken literally one day to reach them.

AbasFrag, Sproaty and Martin like this.
  11. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

DHL is amazingly fast...

Alkhadra, AbasFrag and Sproaty like this.
  12. Alkhadra

It sure is! :D Very reliable as well!

13. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

In contrast you’ve got fedex which seems unwilling or unable to get a bottle of oud through customs without a ridiculous wait, “delivery exceptions” and an additional $20 in brokers fees. And UPS which can make a delivery from a neighboring US state take 7 days somehow.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Alkhadra, Martin and Ouddict like this.
  14. Chiheisen_Horizon

Chiheisen_Horizon Whats this Oud About?

Are you guys releasing anything soon? im getting bored ;););););)

15. Alkhadra

There's a couple things in the pipeline. :D

Bryan-I and Oudamberlove like this.

Promote Oud!