1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Hashimi: Borneo Adventure

Discussion in 'Al Hashimi' started by Alkhadra, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Alkhadra

Alkhadra "Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan

Assalamu Alaykm everyone,

Eid Mubarak to all our brothers and sisters out there! I've been saving a couple things to drop this Eid, both from Borneo Sabah, a region which has sat close to my heart ever since the start. To top that off, a 15% discount has been applied across our entire website at https://alhashimi.com/

Check out this short clip, which highlights some exciting parts of my trip through Borneo:

2. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

Next time I want to go -.-

3. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Very nice. :)

Ouddict and Alkhadra like this.
  4. Woodland Note

Woodland Note Moderator Staff Member

Again so short video. :( I could watch with pleasure 1 hour version.
    Congratulations on your new acquisitions! :thumbsup:

5. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Stay blessed, respected Al Hashimi team.

Is this adventure for wood or for oil?

Ouddict, Alkhadra and jalil like this.
  6. alcolado glacial

alcolado glacial True Ouddict

loved that more! more! more! :clapping:

Ouddict, Alkhadra and Rai Munir like this.
  7. jalil

jalil Oud bully

Thanks for sharing :Inlove:

Alkhadra and alcolado glacial like this.
  8. Sproaty

Sproaty Sproudy Staff Member

Great video, and agree - lets have a longer version!

9. Alkhadra

10. Alkhadra

1 hour :Roflmao: that's gonna be difficult, I guess I could make a much longer video on the next trip. 1 promotional video and 1 long video to see what's going on.

The next video is already recorded, so it's going to have to be the ones after that ;)

11. Alkhadra

For wood :Cooler:

Promote Oud!