Bigboy

True Ouddict
Al Hashimi - Ibn Zamrak
Why buy an S600 (us old folks know when those were cool) when you can buy an s430 and get s600 put on it and voila it's (kinda sorta not really)the same thing (but darn close!) for a fraction of the cost?
This is what I think about with AH.

As far as profile:
Because oud is so "oudy" and ascribing words like vanilla or ethereal to what essentially smells like something from another planet (star track oud! ) does absolutely nothing IMHO because I know full well what smells like this to one person smells like THAT to another.....I find the most apt methodology of defining that which is undefinable given most of our subjective scent roledex......is to compare it to YET ANOTHER idkwtf that smells like smell!

Onward !
The first time I smelled IZ (Im having a premonition of hearing spears and blow guns clattering in the back ground) it smelled VERY similar to EO Purple Kinam in the top notes
.....not quite as deep purple I want to eat and drink it and light it on fire as PK...but close! As it dried it did something even stranger! It did a little dance and moved its aromatic derriere over here and there and voila I got smacked with some AA BEKILAU. Is it REALLY either? No! But it sure a⁷s is great at feeling like a PK and a BK for a fraction of the price! Just picked up FB. 2 Big thumbs up...great to not to be afraid to wear a beautiful oil! I dont have to worry that just dropped $200 on my arm....not sure exactly where but somewhere??

Last edited: