1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Hashimi Interview

Discussion in 'Al Hashimi' started by Nadeem, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Nadeem

Nadeem Resident Artisan

2. Nadeem

Nadeem Resident Artisan

Also please take a look at the new YouTube Channel hosting the interview. There will be more interviews coming up from the OudFest in London so subscribing will give you an immediate heads up as they are published.

Abu Amir likes this.
  3. Sproaty

Sproaty Sproudy Staff Member

New drinking game: take a shot every time Nadeem says "um" :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:
    Yes, Rahul and I filmed a video too, hopefully will see that sometime soon

4. Martin

Martin Oud Novice

Excellent and informative interview. Looking forward to hearing about the in house distillations coming this year.

Alkhadra, Sproaty and Nadeem like this.
  5. Nadeem

Nadeem Resident Artisan

Come on, I was using it as a delay tactic while trying to think of what to say. :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

Alkhadra and Sproaty like this.
  6. oudlover

oudlover Oudologist Staff Member

Excellent interview. I tried many of your oud oils and I love them all. Recently I got chance to smell your Santal X oil and it is one of the best sandalwood oils I have smelt.

Mario P., Alkhadra, Ouddict and 2 others like this.
  7. Chiheisen_Horizon

Chiheisen_Horizon Whats this Oud About?

@Nadeem i need a convo with you , would be a pleasure ! :D

Ouddict likes this.

Promote Oud!