1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Hashimi: Malaysia

Discussion in 'Al Hashimi' started by Alkhadra, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Alkhadra

Alkhadra "Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan

Assalamu Alaykm and Hello everyone!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything, I had a lot of ongoing projects and work to attend to, but I'm finally settled in.. o_O I just got back from Malaysia a couple weeks ago, a small trip to see what was being offered on ground zero and to compare it against what was recently available in the gulf. I also met with a few good friends, one of whom is @Taha from Agar Aura. By the way, Taha makes a mean cup of coffee, I'd recommend anyone to try it should the chance present itself. :D

Tons of woods to see, plenty of hours spent going back and forth from one side of KL to the other on the basis that someone had some "super" wood, only to arrive and find sub-par B and C grade wood. :Roflmao: I did see one fella selling some sinking Kelantan for $70,000/kg. Now don't let anybody fool you and tell you "Oh the prices of Oud have quadrupled since [insert date here]". This was just one guy, who was hoping he can sell to well off tourists in the area.

Anyways, with patience and hard work comes good Oud, and I'm happy to say that I've managed to acquire a treasure or two during my visit that I just know you'll love.

Check out this short clip highlighting some parts of my trip:

Stay tuned for a new release from Al Hashimi tomorrow!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Joe King, Nicolas, rojas and 8 others like this.
  2. jalil

jalil Oud bully

mooth watering :Inlove:

Alkhadra, jensz and Ouddict like this.
  3. Tarik

Tarik Junior Member

Allahoumma bârik

Alkhadra, Ouddict and jalil like this.
  4. Woodland Note

Woodland Note Moderator Staff Member

It looks like quite an adventure you had there! :) Will we see the longer version of the video?

Congratulations on your new acquisitions! :Thumbsup:

Alkhadra, jensz and Ouddict like this.
  5. Ouddict

Ouddict Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

Did I spot @Taha of Agar Aura in that video????!!!

:eek:

Alkhadra likes this.
  6. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

I will try to grab some this time. :)

Alkhadra likes this.
  7. Alkhadra

Alkhadra "Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan

@jalil, Indeed :D

@Tarik Wa Yibarik Lak Azizi

@Woodland Note Thanks a ton! Haha sadly there isn't a longer version of the video, I kept it short as there was so much footage recorded that either wasn't clear enough, or had no added value to the video. :Roflmao:

@Ouddict You know, Taha offered me a second cup of coffee, but when I saw how much effort went into making it I didn't want to make him get up just to make more. Now, after watching the video and seeing that cup, it makes me wish I had another 2 or 3. :(

@Ashfaque I have one thing I just know you'll like. ;)

Hamza H, Ashfaque and Ouddict like this.

Promote Oud!