1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Hashimi - X Collection

Discussion in 'Al Hashimi' started by Alkhadra, May 5, 2019.

1. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

You need a Dheki or something similar. :Thumbsup:

AbasFrag likes this.
  2. Sinensisoud

Sinensisoud Whats this Oud About?

good work on the agarwood resin. wonderful

AbasFrag likes this.
  3. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

Thanks!

Glad you are happy with it :)

4. Mario P.

Mario P. True Ouddict

When we will see an oud extract ? Not chinese ,something borneo ,malay etc

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Fazal Abbas and Andrew Salkin like this.
  5. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Haven’t there already been some?

6. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time! Staff Member

An oud extract like the resins AH has in this X Collection? Or c02?

Mario P. likes this.
  7. Mario P.

Mario P. True Ouddict

Same resins like x collection i meen ,co2 we have alot on market....

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

8. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

Salaam and hello!
    2 new additions to our X-Collection released today. Make sure to check them out :)

https://alhashimi.com/x-collection/
    - Santal Y (sandelwood resin)
    - Santal X 2020

Stay safe! :)

Alkhadra, Taesik Yun and Mario P. like this.
  9. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

Santal X 2020- SOLD OUT! that went fast :D

Thanks to everyone who bought!
    I am currently preparing something new. Similar yet different, stay awake ;)

10. Taesik Yun

Taesik Yun True Ouddict Staff Member

I don't think enough people know about X-collection and its quality.
    I really want to keep it to myself and buy every stock Al Hashimi have but that's against the spirit of Ouddict.
    oud oils are great and I do really love them like you and I have an extensive list of oud oils I want to try like you.
    so I understand it's hard to squeeze new genre into that list.

but X-collection is like a step-up from regular wood heating, oil wearing.
    santal Y is just impeccable sublime sandalwood experience you can ever have and santal X is nothing like regular boring sandal oil.
    though I haven't experienced Ceylon X and Pontianak X yet, I have no doubt that those are equally great like other X-collection I experienced.
    you are missing out something huge in the oud scene if you haven't tried X-collection.

11. Singularious

Singularious Whats this Oud About?

TY, can you enlighten us to how Santal X diffusion differentiates from other sandalwood?

It (along with this thread) are on my watch list, as I am very intrigued by this scent at the moment.

Abu Amir, AbasFrag and Oudamberlove like this.
  12. Taesik Yun

Taesik Yun True Ouddict Staff Member

@Singularious
    enlighten? haha, no I'm just sharing my thought. thank you by the way.
    so, in my limited sandalwood oil experience, the regular, I mean except Santal X. sandalwood oils are pretty close to the skin and doesn't project a lot.
    but on the other hand, I don't know how and why but Santal X just radiates its scent and makes fragrance bubble around me.
    I don't know how to put it into words but I think I could say Santal X projects about 3 or 5 times better than other sandal oils I have.
    I hope that helped you some degree.

13. Singularious

You definitely helped!

Thank you! I have become more and more fascinated with the varying scent profiles of sandalwood this year and Hashimi has two available now (though no Santal X).

Budget permitting, I will continue to acquire other examples. Really trying to educate myself as well as discover which oils compliment or can be featured in my blends.

Thank you again.

Edit: For those of us without proper burners, what can you DO with Santal Y?

Taesik Yun likes this.
  14. Abu Amir

Abu Amir True Ouddict

Amazing!!

15. Singularious

16. Lupin fox

Lupin fox Oud Fan

I just got my order off you guys and though I have not yet tried anything, I just want to say how beautifully packaged it was in a sliding box, jars and vials neatly placed.
    Cant wait to try my goodies.

17. Mustafa

Mustafa True Ouddict

Please do share your experience. some pics will be also great

Taesik Yun likes this.
  18. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

Thank you so much for your kind words! Really appreciated!

Enjoy!!

19. TDK

TDK Oud Fan

Ahmad, I keep going back to your oils Brother... Great stuff. Actually many of my fav oils are from you. I need to revisit your website.

Alkhadra, Oudamberlove and Taesik Yun like this.

Promote Oud!