Alharara (heat) - Blend

Discussion in 'Habzoud' started by Habz786, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Forum Co-Founder

Ive always wanted a blend which is raw yet beautiful, Saqr by ASO is a blend which defined this for me. I am yet to smell something of the same beauty. I wanted to create something raw, loud, powerful yet beautiful.

Dry Siberian musk grains from 2012 were cleaned, cleaned again and again and crushed and grinded into fine powder. They were then macerated into Sri Lankan sandalwood oil. The second phase was choosing which Ouds would work well, i decided Chinese and Hindi Oud was the answer. Wild Hainan oil distilled in 2015 was blended with Wild oil from Assam distilled in 2013 and left to settle for a while. Then the blend came together and has been sitting for 6 months in a dark cabinet. Al Harara translates to heat, this blend when i sniffed it brought about a feeling of the rawness i wanted along with alot of warmth. On a cold night this will surely warm you up, a very potent long lasting blend indeed. Notes of woody spice, ginger, cinamon, herbs, pepper, bitter grapefruit, antiqiue furniture and alot more. The dry down is where the Chinese Oud settles in with a lovely drydown that lasts forever....

Al Harara will be sold in 2.5g bottles with a limited supply. This is more of a exclusive limited blend which im sure Oud, sandal and spice lovers will enjoy. Each bottle is 175$ shipped worldwide a very fair price considering the high quality materials used and merged together. Drop me a PM for your bottle for Ouddict members only.

pic-00825.jpg

2. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

It sounds beautiful.

Dear Habz, you are immensely inclined towards volcanoes. Oud Dukha'an was a volcano erupting smoke and ashes. And its lava has become visible today in Al Hara'ara:Roflmao:.

Please post the picture of the itr. Thank you.

3. Arsalan

Arsalan True Ouddict

Sounds tempting with Canadian winter coming!

Habz786 likes this.
  4. Habz786

@Rai Munir i have taken a pic with some light so the musk can be seen, the blend is a deep dark brown/orange colour. Oh yes there are common themes within all the oils well spotted lol!

20181005_120715.jpg

Souhayl, sami, Oudamberlove and 4 others like this.
  5. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Well, this is the first and the last opportunity to acquire Musk Maceration at this price. Musk grains have become tiniest particles. And the colour shows the grains have completed their spell. Now Santal will be there just for silky feel.

You are brave enough to go with Chinese Oud. Thumb up.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Habz786 and Sproaty like this.
  6. OudGood

OudGood True Ouddict

Looks amazing. Am I seein musk grains at the bottom brother @Habz786 ?

7. Sproaty

Sproaty Sproudy Staff Member

My bottle came today....but postman decides to call by at 9am and I left for work at 8:40 :(
    Tomorrow it shall be mine

Habz786, OudGood and Rai Munir like this.
  8. OudGood

OudGood True Ouddict

Brother @Sproaty is a real ouddict! Lol

Habz786 and Sproaty like this.
  9. Habz786

Yes thats the grains at the bottom over time it will get better and better

Sproaty and OudGood like this.
  10. Habz786

Two bottles left....

11. Habz786

Last one left :Geek:

Sproaty, Arsalan and F4R1d0uX like this.
  12. Habz786

All gone! Thanks to all those who grabbed one

Akhira, Sproaty and Rai Munir like this.
  13. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Dear Habz, how does Chinese oil behave and smell in Siberian Musk? Did you macerate Musk in Sandal first, or Oud, Sandal and Musk were all mixed at the same time?

Arsalan likes this.
  14. Habz786

Dear Rai it behaves very well and fits in like a jigsaw puzzle. The grains were left in sandalwood for over 6 months and the ouds blended afterwards. Hopefully will hear peoples take on it

15. Sproaty

Sproaty Sproudy Staff Member

It is a fantastic oil and represents INCREDIBLE value for money! I am very blown away, especially with the cost of it. I wore it again briefly last night and found myself smelling my hand all night. The musk adds amazing depth to it

16. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

:praying:
    Exactly, if Musk is worn at night, it won't let one sleep. Someday dab it on moustache, or around nostrils. Just a dab is enough. And you will become a yogi who has achieved a highest level of meditation.

It is just six months old. It will gain its momentum after a year when you will just sniff the neck of the bottle, and won't dare swiping it.

17. Habz786

Well that sums up the Habzoud mission statment "fantastic oil incredible value for money"

Glad you are enjoying it. I have some vials of the sandalwood and musk maceration (without grains) that i may offer for sale in due course.

18. alcolado glacial

alcolado glacial True Ouddict

soooo spicy, i love it! cinamon spice warmer for the winter. just lovely habz:Inlove:

Sproaty, Rai Munir and Habz786 like this.

Promote Oud!