1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alkhadra Oud

Discussion in 'Al Hashimi' started by Alkhadra, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Alkhadra

Alkhadra "Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan

LOGO1.png
    Hello there everyone and Assalamu Alaykm!

I am Alkhadra. This is my corner.

Ever since I was 12 years old, my dream was to become a perfumer and make the best perfume the world has ever known, and what better perfume is there than Oud?

I have grown up around Oud, it's been a part of my daily life ever since birth. I'd smell it at the Souk, at the Mall, at the Mosque, at gatherings, it was only when I reached adulthood that I asked myself "What is Oud?"

As such, I would like to share with you what is sacred to me, the original perfume, Oud.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    tyson, Nikhil S, MzM and 4 others like this.
  2. Alkhadra

Assalamu Alaykm and hello everyone! I have something special to offer you... :Whistling:

Enter Sri Lanka:

Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 1.55.27 PM.png
    Serendipity: A fortunate occurrence..Which is exactly what this Incense Kit is! The word serendipity traces its origin to the word Serendip - سرنديب, which is the ancient Arabic/Persian name for Sri Lanka. To all Walla Patta lovers and Oud lovers in general, this kit spans Sri Lanka in all her beauty!

20170916_132237-min.jpg

Your Serendipity Kit will include the following:

1) Mix batch of Slow Sinking – Non-sinking Walla Patta Outer-wood (4.5gr)
    These chips might not look very fancy, but don’t let that fool you. On the heater it will prove itself worthy, releasing a sweet delicate woodsy aroma generally found in Vietnamese woods, only added with fruity undertones.

2) Double Super Walla Patta Heartwood (5gr)
    Heartwood, the part of the tree where the wood is denser. Guess what? The aroma emitted from this wood is also denser, with added clarity and complexity. The fruity undertones intesfies, notes of grapefruit emerge, the sweetness persists.

3) Sinking Walla Patta Heartwood (3gr)
    The holy grail of this kit, this wood has such an intense complex aroma. After heating several chips from this batch and inhaling, I could literally taste Walla Patta in the back of my throat. This batch also includes some fast sinking pieces that are like solid resin.

4) Sri Lankan Sandalwood Roots (10gr)
    How could a Sri Lankan Incense Kit be complete without Sri Lankan Sandalwood? I specifically requested the roots as they are the oldest part of the tree. On low heat, this sandalwood releases the creaminess of Mysore, with a lovely cinnamon twist that just makes it all the more enjoyable.

Experience Sri Lanka in a moment of Serendipity. $150 per kit.

_

If you have any questions regarding my product or want to contact me to see what else I might have for sale, please send me a pm here on Ouddict, or contact me via one of the platforms listed below:

Email: alkhadra@live.com
    Whatsapp/phone: +18325125862

Shipping internationally costs $20, shipping within the United States costs $8.

I accept Paypal, Western Union, and MoneyGram. When sending through Paypal internationally please add an extra 4% due to Paypal taking a conversion fee. Thank you for your time!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    tyson, Nikhil S, MzM and 8 others like this.
  3. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

Ahhh congrats !
    Sure walla patta has something unique !
    Happy to see you sharing it !

MzM and Alkhadra like this.
  4. firdaous

firdaous Oud Kinamic

@Alkhadra All the best for this new project:clapping:

MzM, Ouddict and Alkhadra like this.
  5. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

All the best with this, those woods looks very nice quality :Cooler:

MzM, jensz and Alkhadra like this.
  6. Ouddict

Ouddict Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

Masha’Allah. May Allah give you tawfeeq in this venture.

MzM and Alkhadra like this.
  7. jensz

jensz Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations dear Alkhadra! You have great sense for Oud So no doubt you've got some fine stuff on offer! Wishing you enjoyment and success! I'm thinking this Serendipity set will be my gateway into wood... :praying:;):Thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nikhil S, Ouddict, MzM and 1 other person like this.
  8. Nice Incense Kit bro and have fun^^

Alkhadra likes this.
  9. Alkhadra Oud is a great name also i think :thumbsup:

Alkhadra likes this.
  10. Nikhil S

Nikhil S Resident Reviewer

Amazing. Many congratulations and best wishes Alkhadra brother. Taking passion to the next step. Cheers

Ouddict, F4R1d0uX and Alkhadra like this.
  11. jalil

jalil Oud bully

May Allah give you the best for you

Ouddict, F4R1d0uX and Alkhadra like this.
  12. Alkhadra

Jazak Allah Khair and thanks to everyone for the wishes!

Only 6 kits remaining :Whistling: contact me for more details

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  13. Alkhadra

14. F4R1d0uX

Happy to see your page running Mashah Allah !

Ouddict and Alkhadra like this.
  15. jensz

jensz Administrator Staff Member

Okay people, I just received this Serendipity set from Alkhadra and am so happy with it. I've mentioned on the forum that I'd not gotten into woods yet, but I love the Sri Lanka walla patta profile so decided to take the leap and pick up Alkhadra's set. Obviously I'm new to woods, but I'm really impressed. Sniffing the packets, the woods are very aromatic (some very very much so, IMO) at room temperature, both the Sri Lankan oud pieces and the sandalwood bits. There are beautiful pieces in here and the heartwood pieces are heavy and have a nice look to them. And . . . Alkhadra included generous extras that blew my mind: a nice amount of Mysore pieces (very striking aroma at room temp, I might just keep a few unheated in my office), and a sinking Nha Trang piece! Yes. So I love these and haven't even heated them yet. Would love to hear what others think about this set. And as the pic shows, it's all packaged beautifully. As for me, thanks Alkhadra for ensnaring me in a new form of ouddiction! :Thumbsup::Cooler::Inlove::Roflmao::Whistling:

16. Alkhadra

Many thanks to you @jensz for appreciating my work, I am very glad that you loved the package!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  17. Alkhadra

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    Nikhil S and AbasFrag like this.
  18. Alkhadra

Here are some photos:

Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 5.42.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 5.58.21 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 2.25.16 AM.png

19. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

Alkhadra likes this.
  20. F4R1d0uX

I second that serious stuff here :eek:

Alkhadra likes this.

Promote Oud!