1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alkhadra Oud

Discussion in 'Al Hashimi' started by Alkhadra, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Ammar

Ammar True Ouddict

Nothing to do...I was kidding about your avatar picture that I've just noticed :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

Alkhadra likes this.
  2. Alkhadra

Alkhadra "Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan

I bet you want one deep down inside.. :p Even so, I don't understand what you were kidding about.

Ouddict likes this.
  3. Ammar

Ammar True Ouddict

I saw that you have changed your picture to an older gentleman so I said you grew up fast like within days trying to be funny, that’s it.

Ouddict and Alkhadra like this.
  4. Alkhadra

Ahaaa now it makes sense to me :Roflmao::Roflmao: that is my great grand-uncle.

Chip Burns, Ouddict and Ammar like this.
  5. Ammar

Ammar True Ouddict

May Allah rest his soul in peace and grant him Jannah...

6. Alkhadra

Ameen ya Rab, to all of the ones who have passed.

7. Alkhadra

Update:
    Walla Patta kits and Brunei 5gr packs SOLD OUT.

New products coming soon! Stay tuned everyone. :D

riviera274, Habz786, F4R1d0uX and 2 others like this.
  8. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

Good job bro Allahuma barik :thumbsup:

9. Alkhadra

Jazak Allahu Khair Habibi!

Update:
    Brunei 5gr packets Sold Out! Sarawak still available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/563000...rawak-agarwood-chips-5?ref=shop_home_active_1

Only remaining Brunei pieces are the following two pieces in the photo below:

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-11 at 5.59.49 PM(1).jpeg

On the right
    12grams fast sinking $174 ($14.5/gr)

On the left
    14.5grams slow sinking $166.75 ($11.5/gr)

Take both for $300 ($340 value, %12 discount)

If you have any questions regarding the product or want to contact me to see what else I might have for sale, please either send me a pm here on Ouddict, or contact me via one of the platforms listed below:

Email: alkhadra@live.com
    Whatsapp/phone: +18325125862

Shipping internationally costs $13.50, shipping within the United States costs $7.

I accept paypal, western union, and moneygram. When sending through paypal internationally please add an extra 4% due to paypal taking a conversion fee. Thank you for your time!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    Habz786 and F4R1d0uX like this.
  10. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

It's a steal at that price ! Good luck with the sale bro !

ParadiseofOils and Alkhadra like this.
  11. Alkhadra

Update: 14.5 gram piece sold! Only 12 gram fast sinking piece remaining!

Habz786 and sami like this.
  12. Alkhadra

sami likes this.
  13. Alkhadra

Hello and Assalamu Alaykm everyone, I am pre-releasing a couple of my oils for thanksgiving sales next week! You can see the two oils I have on offering below:
    LOGO1.png
    Being the first Alkhadra Oud release in terms of oil, I wanted to offer something special that would allow Oud lovers to see the aesthetic of Oud we strive for. Although my initial intentions were to start by releasing my own oils around the end of this year, I have decided to release an oil I have acquired from a skilled distiller to be our introduction into Oud oils a long side with one of my own oils.

Alhambra – The Red Palace

alhambra-967024 copy.jpg

Origin: Wild Vietnam
    Year: Circa 2015
    Distillation: Hydro
    Species: Aquilaria Crassna

Vietnamese Crassna wood is notoriously coveted for it’s entrancing vaporous fruity nuances, coupled with a cooling medicinal fortitude and an adoring sweetness that leaves you wanting more. In an East meets West aesthetic, this oil wears it's crown in both cultures.

This Oud oil opens with a spiced ethereal greenness laced in a breeze of ambergris, lemongrass, and saffron. As the aroma blossoms on the skin, a vaporous redness emerges showcasing ripe cherries and grapes, only to be tamed and further personified by a verdant freshness. As the oil reaches its final stages, a saccharine note transpires, leaving you with a sweetness only found in the heart of Crassna.

The complexity of this oil is astounding, featuring an excess of delicate nuances, as well as a depth and regality in character.

This is Alhambra in all her glory. From her bright vermillion walls, to her garden of Lindajar.

$280 for 2.5gr bottle. Pre-order for $240
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the second release:

Kumathra V. –A Bruneian Gourmand

iStock-134830860-min.jpg

Origin: Wild Brunei
    Year: September 2017
    Distillation: Steam
    Species: Aquilaria Microcarpa/Malaccensis

Put a piece of Brunei on the heater. The smell is recognizable. That deep, Oudy resinous jungle vibe, with that slightly berry twang. Why else would the scents of Brunei overshadow neighboring Sarawak and Sabah?

Swipe some of Kumathra, experience notes of juicy pear, a warm vanilla enveloped in a typical Bruneian profile. The vanilla warms the scent, becoming a soft dessert on the skin. The Borneoesque profile unfolds, intensifying vanilla. The resulting poached vanilla pear. As it verges on end, a gentle resinous note appears. An Oudy Bruneian gourmand.

$240
    for 2.5gr bottle. Pre-order today for $204

Take both Alhambra and Kumathra V. for $400! A $110 discount.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you have any questions regarding the product or want to contact me to see what else I might have for sale, please either send me a pm here on Ouddict, or contact me via one of the platforms listed below:

Email: alkhadra@live.com
    Whatsapp/phone: +18325125862

Shipping internationally costs $13.50, shipping within the United States costs $7.

I accept paypal, western union, and moneygram. When sending through paypal internationally please add an extra 4% due to paypal taking a conversion fee. Thank you for your time!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    Shabby, jalil, Santal Claus and 4 others like this.
  14. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

Masha'Alla brother sounds so beautiful

Alkhadra, Ouddict and Royalbengalouds like this.
  15. Royalbengalouds

Royalbengalouds Resident Artisan

SubanaAllah,MashaAllah ☕️☕️☕️

Alkhadra likes this.
  16. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

Congratulations cant wait to try these Ouds sound really interesting! Are any samples available?

Alkhadra likes this.
  17. jalil

jalil Oud bully

two samples please :D

Alkhadra likes this.
  18. Alkhadra

Jazak Allah Khair to everyone who bought and thanks!

Alhambra Sold Out! I only kept the tiniest amount for my personal archives. :Cry: If you'd like a sample of Kumathra V. I can surely fulfill that desire. Sadly I was away from Ouddict as I was out in the city doing some work. When I came back I responded to people on a first come first serve basis. So another customer got the last remaining sample vial that only contained 0.1gr. :Roflmao::Roflmao:

@Habz786 @jalil Sadly a couple others inboxed me for samples right after it released and so had to give to them first. Kumathra V. still available alhamdellah.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  19. hedycent

hedycent True Ouddict

Well that's a quick turn around, congratulations on your first oil release, do you plan to concentrate solely on wild oils in the future or will you be including cultivated oils in your offerings ?

Royalbengalouds, Habz786 and Alkhadra like this.
  20. jalil

jalil Oud bully

@Alkhadra

really happy for you its sold out so fast :thumbsup:

Al hamdoulilah

Royalbengalouds, Alkhadra and Ouddict like this.

Promote Oud!