Aluhlaza Marakata - Free Samples

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Sep 15, 2018.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Aluhlaza Marakata
    Ancient Ground Mysore Sandalwood Oil
    The meaning “the green of glowing things” comes from the Sanskrit word “Marakata”
    This oil will change as the copper crystals interact and change the oil . This will be seen when the color changes , im not sure how long this will take but the end result is to have 1 plus one equal more than 2 …
    This new oil so far is breathtakingly beautiful , a super high vibration with the magical ethereal note that im seeking to further accent with the addition of the copper atoms . The only real way this is going to make any sense is if you join me on this journey and age the samples,oil ...smelling them now and then .

Im going to give out free samples of it to anyone on ouddict and you just pay the shipping of 15 usd … ill send out .2 to anyone here that would like to explore this alchemical oil with me and well see how it changes over the course of time :) Honestly and humbly I fully expect it to exceed anything available today but it will take time , give it a few years and its full glory will be revealed , the copper and oil must fully morph together only then will it be complete. IMG_0217.JPG

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  2. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

3. Sproaty

Sproaty Sproudy Staff Member

Sure, great deal :)
    Thank you, Tyson.

Royalbengalouds and tyson like this.
  4. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

I look forward to you getting it and your thoughts on it .

Sproaty likes this.
  5. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Finished distilling just a few hours ago, as you can see the color has changed to a more emerald green glow . The profile is perfect !!! Sacred nectar WIN_20180917_12_39_20_Pro.jpg

Habz786, Arsalan, Sproaty and 2 others like this.
  6. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

letting the oil sit with my emerald crystal <3 This oil may still have traces of frankincense from the previous distilling I tried my best to clean it 3 times and did a distillation of 50% alcohol and 50% water right before this but I can still smell traces of it , because this is a long cure though the traces of the light terpentines of the frank will disapate off so the end product will be clean of that minuet note . Other than that this oil is already past my expectations . I look forward to peoples thoughts on this one . I may or man not be selling it as I may keep it for my spiritual workings . Its not everyday one can get this high of chi in a sandalwood oil . But like I say its going to take time for it to mature , ill end up posting shots of it over the years and well see how the color changes and how the profile matures into the masterpiece that I know it can become IMG_0374.JPG

Attached Files:

Joe King, Rai Munir and Sproaty like this.
  7. Sproaty

such an awesome colour! Looking forward to trying it, thanks for the generosity with the sample

8. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Cheers and Thanks Sproaty :) Ill have the samples sent out next Monday , give it some time to breath and dry out . Will be really interesting to hear everyones thoughts on it .

Sproaty likes this.
  9. AbuTominaga

AbuTominaga Oud Gangster

Tyson! I've been following your posts with admiration and passion brother. I've just placed my order. Thanks for sharing this. looking forward to it!

tyson likes this.
  10. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Thanks my friend , I look forward to you receiving it and your thoughts :)

AbuTominaga likes this.
  11. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

All samples have been sent out , please give a review on my etsy store and here if you enjoyed the Aluhlaza Marakata !!!

Sproaty and sami like this.
  12. sami

sami True Ouddict

Looking forward to receiving the sample.

tyson and Sproaty like this.
  13. Agil

Agil Whats this Oud About?

Got the sample today - just sniffed them a couple of times from the dipstick. Some first impressions -

A very very clean sandalwood oil. Clean with a zen like clarity. It is really sweet as well with a very faint curdy note that surrounds it.
    The sandal smell lies deep. It’s lurking underneath. Just like its mighty roots were buried under earth.

I am yet to test them on the skin. Will do a follow up after a full wearing.

Joe King, Aleata, tyson and 3 others like this.
  14. sami

sami True Ouddict

I received my sample over the weekend and applied some before going to bed yesterday. Very clean mysore profile and great longevity, I could still smell it faintly in the morning. Thank you for sharing this gem.

tyson, Joe King, Aleata and 2 others like this.
  15. Agil

Agil Whats this Oud About?

On my first wearing, my impression is that the new Tyson’s oil is in the same ball park as Feel Oud 100k. Both very similar. But Tyson’s oil is it’s version 2.0. Every nuances for which 100k was admired for has been notched up a little further.

Though its woodiness is not as in the face as Adams The Mysore, it’s admittedly more woody than 100k.

If a pure white crystal or color silver has a smell, this would be it. The purity of it’s aroma certainly speaks of how much care Tyson had put into this distillation and it’s ingredients.

tyson, Arsalan and Joe King like this.
  16. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Im happy to hear your enjoying this oil :) Im debating using a rotovap on this oil to cure it but not sure I should. Perhaps there is no equal for time . here is a pic of the rotovap ive been thinking of getting actually I might need 2 of them but that's for another project but I think curing oils in them is some next level stuff

There is a lighter fraction of the oil that I think if it got dissipated the oil would be crazy good , time would do this but I think this may speed up the process but im not entirely sure without trying but with such a valuable oil its a risk . no progress without that I suppose

this machine is amazing for drying oils regardless of anything else

Joe King and Arsalan like this.
  17. Arsalan

Arsalan True Ouddict

@tyson i know nothing about curing oils...but was wondering, since you have the listing up for this oil, would the curing / drying process continue in a closed v-vial in cool dark place...
    would the “lighter fraction” you mentioned dissipate in a closed vial too...would it lose volume over time???

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    tyson likes this.
  18. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

the oil will cure one way or another but an open lid will get more air and change it faster than a closed system , I don't even know if its a good idea to get rid of the lighter fractions really but by smelling my hand and smelling a lot im leaning toward wanting to get rid of the lighter fraction , so its either an open container for 6 years before sealing it for however long after that or perhaps using a rotavap to speed it up . its all experimentation for me right now with what is best

Arsalan likes this.
  19. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

I think people will love this oil as is but I think though a cure it can become much greater , some oils don't need a cure some really do

Arsalan likes this.
  20. Sproaty

Hi Tyson, the oil was waiting for me when I returned home on Sunday after being away since early Wednesday. I've yet to try it but shall wear it as my scent of the day today, thanks!

Rai Munir and tyson like this.

Promote Oud!