Aluhlaza Marikata - Ancient Mysore Soil Sandalwood Oil

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Sep 24, 2018.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Aluhlaza Marikata - Ancient mysore soil sandalwood oil

The deeper I go into the understandings of distilling the more and more the subtleties show just how much the small things affect the whole and can change everything . I've found copper to add a lot of projection to the oils that its distilled in compared to glass but there in lies the rub as it also gives off its piercing scent , while its not bad I don't find it to be exceptional , but in there lies the balance to little does not change much but too much and its all sharp potent and pungent . Were the magic lies in mixing metal crystals with oils is in its aging process . Im sure you have all seen the green and blue agarwood oils well that comes from the copper and a lot of its projection as well . Also why those oils have to be cured for a long long time in order for them to ripen and blossom . The copper needs time to change the oil and the oil the copper . This is a tweek that brings with it hopefully an even greater scent profile than the wood itself or one would hope so anyway lol . In this regard the distilling is an artform rather than a mechanical extraction . The metals and apparatuses then are the tools for the artist , glass , gold , copper , and other noble metals can influence the oils .
    With this oil ive infused into the oil the heart of the mother the green of the earth energy that blends so well with a mysore log that has been sitting in the earth for who knows how long.
    I created this oil to open your heart to uplift your frequency to heal you on a deeply spiritual level . I always wear sandalwood on my heart on my emerald bead when I do my meditations and it regulated my chi "my life force" , it grounds me while uplifts me . This sandalwood really has an amazingly high chi content and is perfect to use in meditation and brings great reflection upon oneself and how we can be of service to others it echo's the divine nature of our being .
    Its a cooling scent , somewhat buttery crème with a bit of citrus and woods, but I find these trivial scents as behind this is a deeply celestial otherworldly vibe that transfixes the imagination bringing with it such a vast relaxation and peace . Yes peace is what I feel when I wear this ethereal elixir . I think were all looking for a little bit of a reprieve from the chaos the hustle and bustle of everyday life . The madness of the rat race . This oil for me is that reprieve its my zen my tranquility my solitude . Seasons pass and the leaves fall and time flies but when I wear this oil time freezes for me and im in that moment that all ...pure oneness .
    This oil will take years to reach its zenith but its already glorious . I suggest buying 2 bottles if one can afford it and let one sit and mature for 6 year or better yet 20 years . Although I feel it will reveal itself in about 6
    Its a bit cheaper than the Inkanyezi as I got it for a bit cheaper even though I feel its Qi is higher as its absorbed so much earth energy in being buried in the ground for so long . Truly a treasure of nature. IMG_0374.JPG 3d320edd0a4f94965a2435218d0763c9.jpg

80 usd a gram
    200 usd for 2.5 gram "comes in a beautiful v-vial"
    15 usd shipping anywhere in the world

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    Arsalan, Bryan-I and Rai Munir like this.
  2. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

3. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Sproaty likes this.
  4. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Joe King likes this.
  5. Joe King

Joe King AttitOud

tyson likes this.

Promote Oud!