PR1MAL

True Ouddict
Hey everyone. I would be looking for good and reliable, HONEST and trustable sources for ambergris.

I only know The Attar Store and will definitely try their ambergris, but would looking for other sources too.
THANKS and every help is highly appreciated.

best
Martin

zahir

Ouducation Student
If you can find ONE reliable source, then stick with it. Especially if their prices are competent and quality is consistently good. I am sure there is variation in the quality of material from piece to piece but there is no consistency in the variability, unlike Agarwood. So if the prices are competent and product is genuine, buy from the same vendor. Unless your needs/demand can not be done by one alone.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Hey everyone. I would be looking for good and reliable, HONEST and trustable sources for ambergris.

I only know The Attar Store and will definitely try their ambergris, but would looking for other sources too.

best
Martin
@Ulugbek Abdumominov does nice ambergris as well.
Both are good suppliers.

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict

best
Martin
Please send me DM, I will direct you to a good source I have been using for past few years.

Royhalwood

Oud Fanatic
On their website they say that ambergris sample must ordered with 3 grammes min.
I ask them last week about shipping as Royal mail Uk had still some troubles...

Slevincalabra

Oud Beginner
ambergris.Iceland on instergram is also a very good ambergris source.
Very fast shipping. And great to deal with. No problems whatsoever with the customs here in Germany

Last edited:

Ouder

Just Arrived
ambergris.Iceland on instergram is one of the best and trustworthy sellers out there. Really nice and kind person to deal with. And the shipping was very fast. Especially to Europe. I had no issues with the customs and it arrived safe. I can highly recommend him

mesOUD

Resident Artisan
Can help for ambergris if anyone are looking for.I have for my cerations,macerations&tincture,means i didnt buy for selling purpose,but if anyone cant find,i can share