1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Ancient Srirangapatam Oil

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Nov 14, 2019.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Ancient Srirangapatam ( old name of Mysore )

The pinnacle of sandalwood oils.
    Maharaja choice incense .
    This sandalwood oil is the very finest of all the sandalwood oils ive created. If this was oud it would be kyara or kynam oil. Its chi or energy is off the scales . Divinely created and masterfully crafted. No wood fillers , single source wood distilled on the 11/11 gateway and full moon. This is the grade that Sufi's , monks and holy men would want to use in there prayers , meditations and energy work. I use it on my emerald which i wear over my heart and it cools my chi when my kundalini goes higher and higher . It helps to regulate my higher vibrations in ceremony while grounding me deep within the earth . This is not a oil to just casually wear but one that provokes the deepest states of awareness and contemplation .
    This oil is pure star light gathered over a hundred years. It echo's our ancestors and the universal love and wisdom of the creator . To smell it is the connect with the divine and see that we too are a part and a whole of that oneness . My source in india tells me that this mysore wood stump is at least 100 years old and was half burred for many many years before it was dug up, this instilled into it the soil and earth energy !
    Crafted with Canadian mountain spring water and imbued with prayer under the light of the full moon .
    Only this grade of mysore sandal carries what i call the ethereal note that i chase when looking though various old woods , its a otherworldly scent that's not quiet from here or there it comes from the space between spaces the place between places , certainly nothing you can put your finger or your nose on. This is the magic that makes this oil silently sing a heavenly grander . Sweet honeyed milk, oriental spices ,flowers merge and are subdued by a tantalizing citrus that blends into a symphony of seduction a cathedral of melodious enchanting notes ! Each one giving rise to the next is a upward spiral of light, finally bursting in a crescendo of mysticism and delight . A beacon in the depths of a moment in eternity.
    It you ever wondered how good can sandalwood get , well this is it , the only thing that will make it better is time .

100 usd a gram

https://www.etsy.com/listing/739280620/ancient-srirangapatam-oil-mysore?ref=listing_published_alert
    41702131_1847994635321728_4618851303777370112_n.jpg

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  2. Imran S

Imran S Oud Fanatic

Just placed my order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tyson and Arsalan like this.
  3. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Thankyou for your support of my works .

4. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Congratulation on this successful distillation - wish I had enough sheckles to try some!

tyson likes this.
  5. Yaj

Yaj Whats this Oud About?

Actually Srirangapatnam was at one time the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore. It was a fort on island of Srirangapatnam on the river Kaveri.

6. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Thankyou for correcting me , my guy in india passed me this info , and you know how that goes , stories always change between many lips

Yaj likes this.
  7. Yaj

Yaj Whats this Oud About?

Totally understand

tyson likes this.
  8. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

I think you would really love it .
    I just added 1.5 kilos of bee propolis to the pot that has the sandalwood thats pretty much spent . Not even sure it will give any oil but the smell from the pot is fantastic . Im really hoping for some propolis/sandal infusion . Ive never seen a bee propolis oil so this may be a first or may be nothing at all , who knows , but im going to find out

hedycent likes this.
  9. MrEleven1181

MrEleven1181 Oud Fan

I was getting excited reading the description then i seen the price :Cry:I was born on 11/11 do i get a discount? Even have eleven eleven tattooed on me lol

10. Imran S

Imran S Oud Fanatic

For those who didn’t get the intended pun about Veerappan and Sandalwood on the other thread here is more information

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veerappan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tyson likes this.
  11. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Couple reviews on this sandalwood . Really happy to hear people are thinking so highly of this sacred mysore sandalwood oil.

Dear Tyson,
    I've been collecting Santal oils for over 30 years now - particularly vintage steam distilled Mysore. So, when I tell you this is THE FINEST distillation of ANY SANDALWOOD I've ever experienced, you can bank the farm on it. It's been incredibly enjoyable watching you develop your distillation skills but this - this has taken you to a new plateau! I would be very interested in procuring an ounce of this incredible juice. Please let me know!

This sandalwood is the most precious of all my collection.
    All its notes are melted in one heart, wild, wide, embarrassing, living, in a beautiful roundness.
    The profile is really unique. I am often surprised to make the link between the so beautifull scent I smell on the moment, and the sandalwood on my skin that I had forgotten...

Kabir Attars and Rasoul Salehi like this.
  12. Rasoul Salehi

Rasoul Salehi True Ouddict

Looking forward to share my impressions with u all. Oil arrived but I am away. Never been as excited to get back home.

13. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Only 2- 2.5 bottles left of this treasure

riviera274 likes this.
  14. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Congratulations on selling out - that really says something about the quality of this oil!

tyson and Imran S like this.
  15. riviera274

riviera274 Administrator and Hindi Lover Staff Member

Got a chance to try this oil,it is indeed a quality oil one of the best ive tried.:Thumbsup:

tyson and Oudamberlove like this.
  16. Arsalan

Arsalan True Ouddict

Someone is going to be lucky to have these! This is one awesome oil! Got a chunk of the wood earlier on and this one really gives the concentrated version of the scent and longevity is excellent. Great work!

tyson and Oudamberlove like this.
  17. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

got 2 bottles left , will part with for 200 usd each for ouddicts only

18. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

:)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020 at 3:14 PM
    Arsalan likes this.
  19. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Promote Oud!