1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Artisan Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Castingshadows, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Castingshadows

Castingshadows Oud Fan

This community has been so inviting, welcoming, and heart warming to know that every artisan I’ve encountered from Ouddict has been nothing short of what I’d considered top class individuals.

Ahmed from Elixir Attar is such a warm, heartfelt individual and I truly enjoy purchasing oils, Attars and perfumes from this dear brother of mine. I feel like in a way we’re all sharing a piece of our souls with each other and I couldn’t be happier or more honored to patronize his business. Every Attar I’ve purchased feels like a work of art and instead of hanging it on my wall it seeps into my blood and becomes a part of who I am.

Abdullah from Mellifluence Attars has been nothing short of amazing as well. He’s a top class artisan that I feel is honest, heartfelt and truly loves what he’s doing. I’m honored to own his compositions and with every transaction I feel like it’s more than just a money exchange. It’s like sharing a piece of someone’s heart. Thank you Abdullah.

JK from Rising Phoenix. While i haven’t had any personal interactions with him I have tried several of his offerings and once again I’m reminded of how heartfelt and dedicated this individual is. I love that he pushes this craft forward and focuses on educating the public and brings the best quality possible.

Adam Coburn is the unsung hero of Ensar Oud. I know Ensar as a business man can be a bit polarizing but Adam takes the brunt of it all with grace and ease. Every interaction with Adam makes me feel like he’s someone that truly cares.

I’m still rather new to collecting Oud and Attars but feel free to add to this list. I appreciate every single artisan out there who takes the time to treat their customers with respect and dignity. Not many communities can really say this.

I’m just feeling really grateful today and for anyone I have yet to interact with, I look forward to our future exchanges.

2. NoLimit2Light

NoLimit2Light Whats this Oud About?

Wow, Castingshadows! This was beautiful.

I second your warm heartfelt thoughts on brother Ahmed of Elixir Attar. Ahmed once went out of his way to complete an order of mine while he was away on travel and kept me up to date with my parcel's movement. He is very passionate and generous.

I also second brother Abdullah of Mellifluence. I learned very much from him concerning musk and the process of maceration. I love to experience his amazing works of art!

And my brother Farid of La Masion Khenata...he is absolute family. He painstakingly sourced custom agarwood prayer beads for me. And provided me an integral set of oils for learning the many types of oud oils. Many entertaining conversations about oud and life, sharing stories and checking on each other and our families. Words can not express my gratitude for this brother!

Peace and Blessings,
    Jason

3. DubOudh

DubOudh Whats this Oud About?

Adam I have dealt with many times and have to agree with you here. He has been very helpful with his knowledge and patience. I would add Pierre Black from AromaSublime.
    So very helpful with my constant inquiries....

IntheRedwoods and Castingshadows like this.

Promote Oud!