powdernose

Oud Sprite
I have been slowly pushing this in the right direction,
so hopefully at some point this will actually happen.
What is required is a little bit of patience and a lot of confidentiality.
The more information that circulates at an early phase, the less blind this test will become.
As one example, I think it is key to this test that all benefactors are blind to the reviewers and vice a versa.
This can only be achieved by not sharing information, at all, until test completion.
So, if I have contacted you with regard to any aspect of this test, please keep that information to yourself.
The time for transparency and sharing is after the results are in (if we manage to get that far).

Designing and organizing and executing such a test takes time, and while I try do so, I'm also trying to keep things blind.
What I would like is for all information to be on temporary lock-down.
If things move smoothly ahead, perhaps there will be periodical updates with a time delay.
All participants will have their part to play, and if each person safeguards his part of the information,
then the integrity and impartiality of the test will be protected.
Patience :).

p.s.
If anybody would like to suggest some capable noses (in their opinion) to be blind reviewers, please PM me.

A Blind Test sounds exciting to me, just like distilling a new batch of oud, and anticipating the outcome.

Wether we want to find out regions, values, perceptions of profile, preferrences, etc.
The dynamic of the results swirling around within our oud community would be unprecedented and precious:X3: