F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
Broke in the new burner from Treasure Oud..with some wild assami from AlHashmi and then wrapped it up with a small sliver of the Hong Kong chips i'd got from @Faizal_p in vegas ... wish i'd have gotten more.
The TO burner is an awesome device
I bought the same one recently.

Super burner !

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Chip Burns

True Ouddict
Where did you buy it?
upload_2018-12-18_12-23-59.png

I contacted Abdenbi on FaceBook messenger

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Abdenbi is a great guy based in france, heater costs around 80-90€. Ive had mine a while now best one ive used so far. Has heat adjusment on a adaptor and comes with plenty of mica plates.

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Sinking Mysore dust from Ish @ Royal Bengal Ouds - fantastic, wow, amazing! Sooooo buttery and smooth, it smells like someone is making doughnuts nearby.

Earlier I burned a "Honey Amber" incense stick from someone on ebay, and before that was Shoyeido Go-Un, kindly sent by @Oudamberlove - he sent me loads of incense sticks but I've not burned any; not wanting to "waste them". Well that way of thinking is silly - it's wasted by not burning them, so I placed it on my incense burner and brought it besides me on the couch. Amazing scent, no idea what's in it but it brought a smile to my face as the smoke wafted to my general direction.

Chip Burns

True Ouddict
The wife and I toasted in the New Year with some Souchong “Black” tea and a healthy amount of Nha Trang “ant hole” chips from Ensar.
Wishing all the Ouddicts much success in the New Year and Beyond!!
Ameen

Attachments

• B4D5416C-E3B7-4BB2-B95D-D6F9988121BE.jpeg
    B4D5416C-E3B7-4BB2-B95D-D6F9988121BE.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 259
  • E0C0EEB3-17A9-45FE-8F69-30FCDCF52BCE.jpeg
    E0C0EEB3-17A9-45FE-8F69-30FCDCF52BCE.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

Woodland Note

True Ouddict
The wife and I toasted in the New Year with some Souchong “Black” tea and a healthy amount of Nha Trang “ant hole” chips from Ensar.
Wishing all the Ouddicts much success in the New Year and Beyond!!
Ameen
Nice to see that I'm not the only person who did not drink any alcohol last night but tea. I were drinking Lipton Mandarin/Orange green tea.
Happy New Year! :Thumbsup:
PS Nice tea table, the pattern reminds me of birch tree bark.